Tree & Landscape Co you don't want to use

Closed Thread
Old 07-07-2016, 03:00 PM
Default Tree & Landscape Co you don't want to use

Hired Double Discount tree and landscape to trim 5 queen palms. My wife paid them and when I got home, I wondered what the heck they had done. I had limbs from all palms touching the house, the car, and the neighbors house. We called them 3 times asking them to come back out and do the job right. You guessed it, they never showed. Got their money and split. Find someone else to do your landscape work.
Old 07-07-2016, 05:08 PM
Veteran member
Send a message via MSN to Bryan

And if you had attended the Newcomers Orientation at Colony Cottage Rec Cen given monthly, or even called Seniors Vs Crime at the Sheriff's Office, you would have been warned NEVER to pay in advance. Lesson learned - I hope not too expensive a lesson.
Old 07-08-2016, 01:20 AM
KittyKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
And if you had attended the Newcomers Orientation at Colony Cottage Rec Cen given monthly, or even called Seniors Vs Crime at the Sheriff's Office, you would have been warned NEVER to pay in advance. Lesson learned - I hope not too expensive a lesson.
OP did not say his wife paid them in advance, just that she paid them. She could have paid them when they came to the door afterwards & assumed they had done the job they were hired to do. But, your advice is right on.
Closed Thread

Tags
landscape, palms, tree, house, back

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.