Yard Boys - excellent job

Closed Thread
Old 02-11-2017, 10:04 AM
Gold member
Default Yard Boys - excellent job

Just had Yard Boys remove the sod and replace it with decorative stones and design in both front and rear yards in our courtyard villa. The crew were hard workers, polite and careful with existing plants which remained. Kudos. The owner, Josh, kept a close eye on the job. Well done
Old 02-15-2017, 08:38 PM

I would not hire this company!!!
They took $1300 from a friend of mine for a down payment and NEVER RETURNED!!!
Old 02-17-2017, 09:06 PM
Gold member

I am guessing Yard Boys are under new ownership, since the time Trish Miller's friend had a bad experience with them. The Yard Boys owner, Josh, whom we dealt with, made it very clear that no payment was expected until the job was finished, and both parties were pleased with the final product. Yard Boys have worked over 300 jobs in our neighborhood with only word of mouth references. Those of us who have lived here for any real length of time, know word of mouth can either be a blessing or a curse. I would not hesitate to recommend Yard Boys again.

Last edited by Boudicca; 02-18-2017 at 08:13 AM.
Old 02-22-2017, 10:10 AM
Gold member

I have an update on this excellent company (Yard Boys).
Someone purporting to be from YB is requesting a deposit for a projected job. THIS IS A SCAM. THEY ARE NOT EMPLOYEES, NOR OWNER OF YARD BOYS.

YARD BOYS NEVER REQUEST ANY DOWN PAYMENT. Payment is due at completion of the job. Such a pity someone is stealing Yard Boys' good name. They do quality work and great attention to detail.
Closed Thread

Tags
yard, job, boys, plants, careful

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.