Yard weeding, trimming and general clearing of shrubs

Closed Thread
Old 03-21-2017, 10:54 AM
Default Yard weeding, trimming and general clearing of shrubs

Can anyone highly recommend someone to pull weeds, trim shrubs and do general yard work? We want someone who is reliable and charges a realistic fee.

Thank you,
Bob
Old 03-25-2017, 01:31 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertcosmar View Post
Can anyone highly recommend someone to pull weeds, trim shrubs and do general yard work? We want someone who is reliable and charges a realistic fee.

Thank you,
Bob
Bob, I have used Straight Edge Lawn Maintenance for a couple of years now for general trimming of shrubs and palms and also rock and plant installation. Hard working young man with helper that does a great job at a fair price. Bobby Rutherford @ 352-348-2254. Tell him Skip sent you.
Skip 2
Old 04-10-2017, 10:45 AM

Based on reviews here I contacted Straight Edge Lawn Maintenance (Bobby Rutherford) and set up appt. for estimate to trim shrubs in front of villa. He replied promptly, arrive next day and gave me a price.
Schedule job for this morning, arrived on time, was thorough, cleaned up and did exactly as agreed. Will maintain shrubs once a month for fair price.
Another satisfied customer.
Old 06-10-2017, 09:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,658 Times in 592 Posts

Well, here's a negative vote - I had two.. TWO .. appointments with Bobby Rutherford of Straight Edge Lawn Maintenance. Both times a no-show and no-call either. The first time he gave me an excuse, the second time he promised to come the next day in the morning and... a 2nd no-show.
maybe he's good for others, but I'll shop elsewhere now.
Closed Thread

Tags
shrubs, yard, general, reliable, realistic

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.