Dental Question

Closed Thread
Old 07-18-2016, 07:31 PM
Sage
Default Dental Question

My wife has small teeth. Some grinding throughout her life. A bit small to begin with. I know she would love to have beautiful teeth. (She already has a beautiful smile. ) But displaying her typical selflessness, she has never seriously considered getting any work done for the very high costs she was quoted a while back and in a different location for the needed work.

I know very little about the topic. I hear talk about possibly crowns, implants, veneers, dentures, etc. but know little of such things. I keep wondering what options might be available now in this area.

While my wife's teeth are functional, she has been told some suggested work could easily be classified as non-cosmetic. But of course some (most?) of it may be considered cosmetic.

Does anybody out there have any suggestions to explore possible options? Or do you have specific recommendations.

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-18-2016, 09:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

I have had excellent cosmetic dental work done by Dr. Novak, the owner of Bushnell Family & Cosmetic Dentistry. He is ethical and fair in price, and will discuss options with you. Dr. Novak is the one I would go to at his office. At first another dentist there did not present me with all the options, but that may have been an oversight rather than an attempt at upselling. I switched to Dr. Novak, and he gave me all options, complete with all costs broken down and listed.

It's a half-hour ride down 301, but worth it to me.
Old 07-19-2016, 06:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

I see Dr. Williams at Palm Ridge Dental on Rt 101, off 466. I would suggest your wife may wish to consult Dr. Williams and see what she can do for you.

I cannot comment on her prices because I am the original "dental scardy cat" and she is the only dentist in TV that I have seen. However, something tells me that most of the dentists in TV are probably within the same price range.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 07-19-2016, 08:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Dr. Timothy Pruett in Mt. Dora just did work on our neighbor and she is very pleased with her new smile. Great practice, great staff. 352.589.5660

Berks County Pennsylvania
Closed Thread

Tags
work, teeth, small, considered, options

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.