Anti-inflammatory food pyramid by Dr. Weil

Closed Thread
Old 10-27-2013, 03:16 AM
Sage
Default Anti-inflammatory food pyramid by Dr. Weil

Looking for advice on promoting joint health, I looked up my sage from PBS, Andrew Weil.
http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/PAG00361...d-pyramid.html
there is a video on inflammation as relates to diseases of aging as well as a diet and food pyramid for anti inflammatory diet
It might be of interest to compare the recommended servings to one's own dietary habits....oh me. at least dark chocolate is encouraged in moderation.

I would like to attend meetings or groups to discuss these ideas, if anyone knows of more resources...
Kitty
Old 10-27-2013, 08:41 AM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW

Kitty,
My D-I-L is a physical therapist and she told me that pineapple contains something which acts as an anti-inflammation property. Can't hurt, might help. I have also heard that Tart Cherry Juice adds to joint health.

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Old 10-27-2013, 08:55 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALYBOW View Post
Kitty,
My D-I-L is a physical therapist and she told me that pineapple contains something which acts as an anti-inflammation property. Can't hurt, might help. I have also heard that Tart Cherry Juice adds to joint health.
Brownwood Acres in Michigan is a major cherry producer: Tart Cherry Juice: FruitFast Montmorency Sour Cherry Juice
Old 10-27-2013, 09:42 AM
Sage
Lightbulb

Kitty you may want to read this

Healed Chronic Joint Pain with a Vegan Diet!

This is another good read

Old 10-27-2013, 12:48 PM
Sage

......or read "Wheat Belly" by Dr. William Davis! Going gluten/sugar free one can eliminate inflammations in the body ie. type 2 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis (not cure this but improve the inflammations), fibromyalgia and more. Many folks doing this have cured their type 2 diabetes...going off their medications and getting their fasting A1c within normal ranges. Folks have gone off many medications doing this life-style change.
Old 10-27-2013, 01:05 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Dr. Weil hippy beginnings has carried him into interesting discoveries as to aging and methods to rescues us.

The "Fountain Of Youth" has been sought after since the first man/woman died

I am certain that scientific exploration will continue to reverse mortality. I am not all that certain that it is a good thing?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.