Buffalo Crossing 441 Urgent Care

Closed Thread
Old 04-24-2017, 08:31 AM
Veteran member
Default Buffalo Crossing 441 Urgent Care

I was hoping to say something nice about this place, but instead
all I can say is how angry I am with them.

Walked in there Thursday with bronchitis. I asked for a script for the medication that helps me. Instead I got a run around about what she was going to give me was so much better. Stupidly, I agreed. Picked up levaflaxin and a prednisone both of which gave me very bad reactions. Went back on Friday and again asked for my standard medication. This time the PA (no doctor present) said she'd fax it to my pharmacy. I went to pick it up at the pharmacy window and no script for me. Went back to the Buffalo Crossing location and they were closed.
Just called this morning and asked what happened and was told "the server went down" and we just now faxed in your order. This is now Monday morning.

So here I am feeling much worse than before, sicker than before and really in a rotten mood.

Yes, I tried to get into Sumter Landing Urgent Care, but they were so crowded and I didn't feel like waiting. yes, this is my fault for not finding another place. Yes, I admit I was stupid for going to this place. Now I'm out $80 ($40/visit) and feeling like a big fool.

I'd suggest to others to avoid these smaller Urgent Care places. IMHO they are a rip off and really don't care.
Old 04-24-2017, 09:11 AM

Please don't paint all Urgent Care facilities with the same brush. 441 Urgent Care adjacent to Bonefish has treated my wife and I promptly and successfully on several occassions.
Old 04-24-2017, 09:40 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,041 Times in 368 Posts

Maybe a call to your primary care physician would have had a better result.
Closed Thread

Tags
care, asked, urgent, place, feeling

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.