Cardiologist

Closed Thread
Old 01-02-2017, 11:52 AM
Default Cardiologist

Oh brother, now I need a local Cardiologist. I ended up with Dr. Mihyu because everyone else was booked up at the time. Anyone help me with "getting to know him"? I'm just starting into some test, so if I'm going to change docs, now would be the time. Any information/opinions appreciated.
Old 01-02-2017, 03:16 PM
Default Dr Mihyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjs326 View Post
Oh brother, now I need a local Cardiologist. I ended up with Dr. Mihyu because everyone else was booked up at the time. Anyone help me with "getting to know him"? I'm just starting into some test, so if I'm going to change docs, now would be the time. Any information/opinions appreciated.
One experience with this cardiologist, during a hospital stay (brief). He was very thorough and personable but no further experience with him. You have several choices of cardiologists here in TV and we have some great ones. Florida Heart & Vascular is excellent, Dr Georg Couturier is very well thought of as is the other physician in practice with him. If you need surgery most of these local cardiologists recommend/work with the LOHI group in Leesburg. LOHI has a group of 3 excellent cardiac surgeons. As a Home Health Care Nurse, I see many cardiac patients of these groups and patients do very well. Leesburg's cardiac unit is highly recommended.
You will get many responses against the docs in this area, but from my experience, I believe we have excellent cardiology and orthopaedic services in this area. The post-op results that I see are very good.....
Old 01-02-2017, 06:41 PM

My vote is for Dr. Upadya 352.633.1966
Old 01-02-2017, 08:34 PM
Soaring Eagle member

I use Dr. Yelamanchi 1050 Old Camp Road. Find him very through
been going to him since 2009. Has all equipment in his building.
Same office as the above post with Dr. Upadya

352-633-1966
Old 01-02-2017, 10:36 PM
Sage

We were referred to Dr. Mayhu (sp) and found him to be thorough and did his job well. He felt something else needed to be done so had his associate, whose got more expertise do the procedure. We have been satisfied. There are several doctors in Florida Heart and Vascular that are cardiologists and from what we've heard they're all good.
Old 01-02-2017, 11:34 PM
Platinum member

My husband and I both see Dr. Georg Couturier and like him very much! He is very relaxed and a good communicator.
Closed Thread

Tags
time, cardiologist, starting, test, information/opinions

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.