Deep Tissue Massage -upper back and neck area

Closed Thread
Old 03-08-2016, 04:58 PM
Default Deep Tissue Massage -upper back and neck area

Can anyone recommend a good Masseuse or Massage Therapist who does deep tissue massage of the back. I have headaches caused by a muscle near the shoulder blade. I do not want a Chiropractor because I get Vertigo and cannot have my neck cracked.
Old 03-08-2016, 05:50 PM
Sage

I used Pam @ MVP @ Spanish Springs-very knowledgeable about everything related to a persons needs--if she feels she can't help you-she'll let you know !!!

Also, she hooked me up with an old school chiropractor Dr. alvin Dark--he is good-will not try to sell you garbage high-tech $$--- he's good !!!
Old 03-08-2016, 06:41 PM
Platinum member

Chiropractors do not "crack" your neck. My Chiropractor is very gentle.

Sterling, IL; Hunter's Creek, Orlando, FL; The Villages
Old 03-08-2016, 09:33 PM
Default Awesome massage therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietBern View Post
Can anyone recommend a good Masseuse or Massage Therapist who does deep tissue massage of the back. I have headaches caused by a muscle near the shoulder blade. I do not want a Chiropractor because I get Vertigo and cannot have my neck cracked.
Christie Lee at Legacy Clinic or MVP Brownwood does fabulous deep tissue massage.
Old 03-09-2016, 08:17 AM

Recommend U2new spa - they are extremely good, especially with migraines, headaches, muscle issues. Call and speak to Ani, 352-748-1562. Spa is located across from Walmart and McDonald's CR 466. In the last Villages magazine, there was a coupon for $25 off for new clients. You will not be disappointed.
Old 03-12-2016, 02:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

Tuscany Salon and Day Spa in Lake Sumter Landing has a full service day spa on the second floor. They have several well quailfied technicians well versed in deep tissue as well as other feel better/good therapeutic routines.
Old 03-12-2016, 06:56 PM
Platinum member

Southern Trace Chiropractic has a massage therapists named Olinda who is excellent at deep tissue massage around the neck ad shoulders, and myofascial release.

"Do no harm" (but take no sh**!)
Old 03-12-2016, 10:38 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via Yahoo to renielarson

I'd like to recommend Quantum Vitality Centers, Dr. Pete, located in the shopping center at the corner of US44 and Powell Road. Welcome to Quantum Vitality Centres!

Dr. Pete uses Pulstar for adjustments and does not normally "crack" anything. My husband swears by him and the Pulstar adjustments. I visited him for the first time yesterday and was amazed how my pain has disappeared with only one Pulstar treatment. It is amazing technology! Welcome

I also need deep tissue massages and Dr. Pete's massage therapist, Felicia, really knows how to give them. She went so deep and worked hard to break up my knots. I have to admit that it did hurt some. However, I'm not sore at all from her massage and I feel so much better. No pain, no gain and the discomfort I had every now and then was well worth it.

Please go in for, at least, a consultation. I think you will be more than happy.
Closed Thread

Tags
massage, deep, neck, back, tissue, blade, shoulder, chiropractor, cracked, vertigo, muscle, headaches, masseuse, good, recommend, therapist, area, caused, upper

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.