Delta Dental Dentist?

Closed Thread
Old 10-07-2013, 10:40 AM
Default Delta Dental Dentist?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good Dentist that takes Delta Dental Insurance? I have found a list through my insurance of dentists that participate but I don't want to just pick anybody from the list. I would love to get personal recommendations from TOTV!
Too many dentist horror stories out there!
Old 10-07-2013, 11:09 AM

I go to Dr Maria Luong at Serenity Dentistry Spa in Spanish Springs. I believe sh accepts Delta insuance. She is the best dentist I have ever been to.

MinnieM
Old 10-07-2013, 11:16 AM
Gold member

Dr. Lesh at Southern Trace Dental. I was in dental field for over 40 years and am very pleased with his work, him and his staff. 352-751-5777 He aso took our Delta Dental insurance when we first moved here 3 years ago.

Nothing so needs reforming as other peoples habits. "Mark Twain"
Old 10-07-2013, 11:22 AM

Dr Robert Lesh Southern Trace Dental 352-751-5777. I went there today and they were great. They were on time, pleasant and had all the modern equipment. I will continue with them.
Old 10-07-2013, 11:53 AM
Veteran member

Serenity dental for sure takes delta dental insurance. We go there. She is wonderful and so is her staff. We are from Michigan. The office is located in Spanish springs on del mar.
Old 10-07-2013, 11:59 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikitv View Post
Dr. Lesh at Southern Trace Dental. I was in dental field for over 40 years and am very pleased with his work, him and his staff. 352-751-5777 He aso took our Delta Dental insurance when we first moved here 3 years ago.
I agree, Dr Lesh! He's great.
Tampa, FL
Old 10-07-2013, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delima2000 View Post
Serenity dental for sure takes delta dental insurance. We go there. She is wonderful and so is her staff. We are from Michigan. The office is located in Spanish springs on del mar.
I can't find a web site for Dr. Luong, Serenity Dental Spa. I tried one that someone gave me www.DrLuongSerenity.com but it doesn't work. Does anyone have a website for her office?
Old 10-07-2013, 01:09 PM

I found a video that she has done on Youtube. Just go to youtube .com and enter her name in the search box. It is a 11 minute tour of her practice. Very informative. I don't think she has a website any more but you can find her on facebook.

MinnieM
Old 10-07-2013, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoutii View Post
Dr Robert Lesh Southern Trace Dental 352-751-5777. I went there today and they were great. They were on time, pleasant and had all the modern equipment. I will continue with them.
Agree that Dr. Lesh and staff are great.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:27 PM

Dr. Luong, Serenity Spa in Spanish Springs. She is wonderful.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:44 PM
Default Delta Dental

My husband and I use Dr Richard Hall of Village Dental. We pay up front and the office sends the claim to Delta Dental who then reimburses us. Dr Hall is former Military and that was a plus for us as well his being an excellent dentist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Former Michiganders View Post
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good Dentist that takes Delta Dental Insurance? I have found a list through my insurance of dentists that participate but I don't want to just pick anybody from the list. I would love to get personal recommendations from TOTV!
Too many dentist horror stories out there!
Old 10-12-2013, 05:53 PM
Gold member
Location: Bought Tamarind Grove, Mercer Island Wa, previously NH,FLA,Hi,CT,CA,GA, Hubby from Hawaii
Default Thanks for these posts

I also have delta dental from aarp and hate to go anywhere without a dental person lined up. I have had bad work done when I had to have work done in an emergency in the past that then had to be redone when I got home.

Dentists look in my mouth and see their retirement funds growing.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.