Dentist

Closed Thread
Old 02-21-2017, 02:23 PM
Default Dentist

Looking for recommendation for a good dentist in Pinellas Plaza or near Sumter Landing.
Old 02-22-2017, 03:30 PM

Have had great treatment by Colony Modern Dentistry in Colony Plaza. I HATE going to the dentist, but I have been more than happy with the hygienist (painless cleanings), and Dr. Penrod made time in his schedule to check our learning disabled son's teeth when we first moved here and he was overdue for a cleaning.
Old 02-22-2017, 03:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

There was a thread on Colony Modern Dentist. Here it is;

Colony Modern Dentistry - Misled

Looking for a new dentist, don't limit yourself to just those two locations. There is only one dentist at Pinellas Plaza and I believe there is only one at LSL, in the medical offices in front of the Waterfront Hotel. Go to the search button at the top and type in 'looking for dentist', this question comes up every other week.

Last week I responded to the same question with this answer;

Southern Trace Dental, in the Southern Trace Shopping Center on 466 between Crispers and Publix. Dr. Lesh is pictured below, a University of Florida graduate, and one day a week they also have Dr. Terry Braun from Ocala.

Southern Trace Dental - Full Service Dental Care in the Villages, Florida

The Villages Florida

Baylee Dental on 441/27 in the Baylee Shopping Center in Summerfield. On the left side going north about a mile past Stonecreast, same shopping center as the Sears store.

Dr. Cayia | CEREC(R) | Summerfield Dentists | Baylee Dental | Emergencie Dental Service | Florida

Dr. Cayia is a 1984 graduate of the University of Florida.

The Villages Florida
Old 02-22-2017, 05:24 PM

We just changed from another dental practice to Palm Ridge Dental, Kathleen Williams, DMD. They are at Palm Ridge Plaza, across from Crispers, but worth the drive from 466A. DH has major health issues, and Dr Williams listened carefully and did every thing she could to make his visit go well. My own visit was perfect as well. The whole staff was professional, thorough and kind. I am extremely happy that we made the move.
Palm Ridge Dental is at 11938 CR 101, Suite 110. 352-391-9930.
Old 02-22-2017, 05:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorage View Post
We just changed from another dental practice to Palm Ridge Dental, Kathleen Williams, DMD. They are at Palm Ridge Plaza, across from Crispers, but worth the drive from 466A. DH has major health issues, and Dr Williams listened carefully and did every thing she could to make his visit go well. My own visit was perfect as well. The whole staff was professional, thorough and kind. I am extremely happy that we made the move.
Palm Ridge Dental is at 11938 CR 101, Suite 110. 352-391-9930.
Extremely skilled and warm. Both graduates of University of Florida at Gainesville. Highly recommend them both at Palm Ridge. It is off 466 behind Lang Eye, not far from Publix.

Tags
dentist, sumter, landing, plaza, recommendation

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.