Dentist Problem

Closed Thread
Old 03-01-2017, 01:08 PM
Default Dentist Problem

Over the course of a year, my dentist overcharged me over $500.00
(her figures). I asked for a refund of the money she owed me. I was told a check would be sent out, that was over a month ago, no check yet. I called & was again told a check would be sent out. I asked the receptionist why they haven't sent it, she couldn't answer. Still no check. I threatened to file a complaint with the American Dental Association, Florida Dental Assoc. Delta Dental (my insurance co.),
Better Business Bureau, & take her to court. Is there any other way to get her to pay what she owes me? Would a lawyer handle it? Do it myself in small claims court? Is there a patient advocate for this kind of problem?
Old 03-01-2017, 01:13 PM
Sage
Default Be patient

I was overcharged my my GP by 100.00 and the office said it would take about 2 months for the check to come.....it did. Maybe it's a matter of time. These things have to clear their billing dept and we all know how long that takes!
Old 03-01-2017, 01:48 PM
Default Thanks

Thanks for the reply, I will try to be patient, although they have been less than honest with me when I asked them why I was overcharged so much. They know what my insurance will cover & what my responsibility is so it should be easy to figure out.
Closed Thread

Tags
check, dental, court, told, dentist

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.