Dentist problem -- help!!!

Closed Thread
Old 10-01-2013, 11:27 AM

I too am looking for a dentist that is competent and is in my Delta Dental PPO. I have heard good things about Dr. Lesh but don't know anyone personally that has been a patient. Any info is appreciated.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:43 AM

Also wondering about Dr. Manuel Middleton (Diamond Dental. Went a few times and he seemed very competent. I think his assistant runs the entire office including hygenist work. Think she is trained by the dentist. Problems seem to be in keeping appointments. Office hours are shortened and he is not in office everyday. Only the dentist and hygenist in office. Any comments on this dentist?
Old 10-01-2013, 12:34 PM
Default Dr. Fisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenAjd View Post
The is a new dentist in TV...think his name is Fischer (can't remember) who is with Preferred Care Partners. His office is on Old Camp Rd. in the new medical park across from Barnes and Noble. He has had ads in The Sun!! Good Luck in your quest!!
I can only tell you about my own experience with Dr. Fisher. I am a new homeowner in The Villages and had two implants done in New Jersey three years ago. The attachment (or abutment), I don't know which has broken and I needed to see someone who was familiar with implants. When I met with Dr. Fisher the first thing he replied after checking my mouth was, "these are very old, you will need to have them replaced with six (6) new mini implants". I responded by telling him that the implants were only three years old and if he couldn't repair them I would go elsewhere. He said that he would "try" to repair them. Well, "trying" is not enough for me. Needless to say I left his office immediately. I am in the process of trying to find an honest dentist who will repair my implants. HELP!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.