» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Dentist who takes Preferred Care Insurance
Old 01-24-2012, 03:57 PM

Default Dentist who takes Preferred Care Insurance

We have preferred Care Partners Insurance and are looking for a good dentist who accepts the plan

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Old 01-24-2012, 07:26 PM
Platinum member

Dr. Fisher on Old Camp Rd. across from Barnes and Noble in that new medical park!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2012, 12:22 PM

Can anyone recommend him??
Old 01-26-2012, 09:04 AM

I can recommend Dr. Willard Fisher. Also, Lucy is a great hygenist. I am so happy to find a good dental practice that is a Preferred Care provider. It took me a long time to find this dental practice.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2012, 10:39 AM

Thanks for the info on Dr. Fisher, I'm calling today before everyone else finds out about that practice !
Old 01-27-2012, 07:06 AM

Good idea! Shhh!! Don't tell anyone else.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2012, 06:15 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimivillager View Post
Good idea! Shhh!! Don't tell anyone else.
Thanks
Someone must have told someone! We stopped by Dr. Fischer's office today to make our first appointments for cleanings, exam, etc. and the soonest we can be seen is June 1st! I think almost every person who has Preferred Care Partners must have made appointments with this office! Any feedback on the office and the staff will be greatly appreciated. We will try him this time and see how we like the place and the staff.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:01 PM
Platinum member

Had the 1st visit...glad the appointment was made b/4 the new year if they're that busy. It was pretty efficient---cleaning, x-ray and check by the dentist. I'm hoping too it was a good decision to go with him. Don't have alot of choices with PCP but if the general check-up gets paid we're happy with that!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2012, 07:20 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGolfer View Post
Had the 1st visit...glad the appointment was made b/4 the new year if they're that busy. It was pretty efficient---cleaning, x-ray and check by the dentist. I'm hoping too it was a good decision to go with him. Don't have alot of choices with PCP but if the general check-up gets paid we're happy with that!!!
Thanks for the feedback, NotGolfer. We were about ready to head to Ocala to find a PCP dentist there. Unfortunately, there are not many in The Villages area who are on the PCP provider list. I am hoping that someone who had work done by Dr. Fischer will post here. I'd like to know what kind of a job he does with crowns, bridges, etc. Since we had NO dental coverage with original Medicare, I agree with you, that getting decent exams and cleanings, with no co-pay, is a real bonus. I hope he works out. I like the location and the nice, new office.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:07 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillagesFlorida View Post
Thanks for the feedback, NotGolfer. We were about ready to head to Ocala to find a PCP dentist there. Unfortunately, there are not many in The Villages area who are on the PCP provider list. I am hoping that someone who had work done by Dr. Fischer will post here. I'd like to know what kind of a job he does with crowns, bridges, etc. Since we had NO dental coverage with original Medicare, I agree with you, that getting decent exams and cleanings, with no co-pay, is a real bonus. I hope he works out. I like the location and the nice, new office.
THAT would be good to know! I have had extensive, expensive work in my mouth so was quite nervous about this change. So, far (for me) so good!! Time will tell however. Hopefully he won't be "so" busy he drops the ball a bit with his care for patients.
Closed Thread