Did you have knee replacement with Dr Huntt?

Closed Thread
Old 10-18-2013, 03:17 PM
Smile Did you have knee replacement with Dr Huntt?

I just got a referral to Dr Andrew Huntt and wondered if anyone has used this Doctor for knee replacement. I was looking for a minimal invasive surgery that cuts from the side and does not cut all the muscle. I saw that some people are using Dr. Nguyen but he is out of Orlando and I was trying to find a closer Dr. I did call the office and she seems to think they do a MIS totl knee replacement. Any one had one done by Dr Huntt? Would apprecite a reply. Thanks
Old 10-20-2013, 07:50 PM

My choice would be one of the docs at Tricounty orthopedics. All of their docs that do surgery are great.
Old 10-22-2013, 08:39 AM

SArick, I thought I would be a candidate for the less invasive Makoplasty knee replacement due to arthritis but got 2 opinions and both said I needed full replacement. If I wanted the Mako I would be back in for full within a few years. So it is not a matter of what you want but what you need. There are threads on knee replacement so do a search. Please keep us informed.
Old 10-22-2013, 05:23 PM
Veteran member

I am 7 weeks post-op total right knee replacement with Dr. Huntt at Leesburg Regional Medical Center, and I'm doing great. Have no complaints with him, his staff, or the staff at LRMC.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.