Dr. Garth George - Gastroenterology

Closed Thread
Old 11-21-2016, 12:27 PM
Angry Dr. Garth George - Gastroenterology

Has anyone had any experience using him?

I had an appointment to see him. Waited 55 minutes after my appointment to be taken back into another room, had my blood pressure taken, then waited for Dr. Garth. He came in, listen to my heart and breathing, then told me someone would be back in to take me up to set up an appointment for surgery!!! That was it.
Not sure if he is a good surgeon or not but certainly does not have good patient/Dr. interaction.

What has your experience been?
Old 11-22-2016, 08:23 AM

Having worked with dozens of surgeons...often the best skilled surgeons have the worse people skills. This line spreads exponentially when the typical demographic of a patient moves towards negative outcomes. If you had a referral to him - presumably there was a diagnosis (backed up with medical imaging - CT/MRI/Ultrasound).

Did you want him to reaffirm what you already knew? Ask how your grand kids little league was going? Or, simply fix you?
Old 11-28-2016, 10:53 AM

I love Dr. Garth George! He has helpèd me through some mighty rough issues this year. Very compassionate and knows his stuff! I have complete trust in him!
Old 11-29-2016, 08:10 AM
Veteran member

I used him form my Colonoscopy last year. Really nice cat. No issues what so ever. Had a return visit with him in which he explained everything in detail.
Will use him in the future
Closed Thread

Tags
appointment, good, back, garth, experience

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.