Dr. Heydari/Aesthetic Dental

Closed Thread
Old 04-06-2016, 09:08 PM
Default Dr. Heydari/Aesthetic Dental

I am considering going to Dr. Heydari across from Colony for dental implants, possible bone grafting and denture attachments and was wondering if anyone had used him for any of these procedures and whether they were pleased with both work and cost. I liked the idea that he had a lab on premises. This certainly makes it much more convenient when work needs to be done. I look forward to hearing from all that may have had experience with him and his office for any of these procedures.
Old 04-06-2016, 11:49 PM

I had work similar to what you are considering done by Dr. Heydari last year. He and his staff are excellent and very professional. He is calm (much appreciated by this white knuckle patient) and thorough. He explains what your options are now and down the road. He pays attention to detail and explains just what he is doing as he is working on you. I highly recommend him.
Old 04-07-2016, 09:07 AM
Gold member
Location: Philadelphia & Lower Gwynedd, PA, Ocean City, NJ, Wesley Chapel, FL and The Village of St. James

Although I have never had dental implants, I use Dr. Heydari as my general dentist. He has done a few crowns for me and he is by far, a good dentist. Very professional, great staff and very caring. My crowns are far superior to those from my former dentist.
Closed Thread

Tags
procedures, dental, work, lab, premises, makes, experience, wave, office, hearing, forward, convenient, pleased, implants, bone, grafting, denture, colony, heydari/aesthetic, heydari, attachments, cost, wondering, idea

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.