Dr. Peter Mulhern Munroe Orthopaedics...

Closed Thread
Old 10-12-2013, 06:13 PM
Default Dr. Peter Mulhern Munroe Orthopaedics...

Does anyone have any experience with the orthopaedic doctor, Dr. Peter Mulherne who's office is at the Munroe Regional Hospital Group at The Oaks off Route 441?
Old 10-13-2013, 08:38 AM

My husband has him for his shoulder and likes him. We are accustomed to Boston docs and find that a lot of docs here are lacking so it is refreshing to find a competent ortho. He has only had a few visits with him so far, but so far so good!
Old 10-13-2013, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa & Giggi View Post
My husband has him for his shoulder and likes him. We are accustomed to Boston docs and find that a lot of docs here are lacking so it is refreshing to find a competent ortho. He has only had a few visits with him so far, but so far so good!
Thanks. We are accustomed to Johns Hopkins doctors and have the same feeling as you do about local doctors. After you're used to prime rib, cube steak doesn't quite cut it.
Old 10-13-2013, 10:40 AM
Veteran member

Dr. Mulhern was my neighbor and doctor when his practice was in Ringgold, Georgia. He worked on a knee and thumb for me and avoided surgery on both.

He moved his practice to TV about a year ago. I look forward to seeing him (hopefully not for another injury) when we get to TV full time.

I have recommended him to others on this site and continue to do so.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.