HearUSA / Brownwood

Closed Thread
Old 01-06-2016, 08:10 AM
Default HearUSA / Brownwood

A big "Thank You" to Danielle Rosier (Au.D) and her Technician, Karen.

On Tuesday I needed to have a behind-the-ear hearing aid tube repaired (the tube came out of the ear mold). I was unable to get a timely appointment at VA for repairs so I was in search of a local repair.

I stopped at HearUSA (TEL: 352-561-2017, in Brownwood adjacent to the bike store) where I met Karen, receptionist and technician. Karen promptly (...and happily) fixed the problem while I waited!. In fact, she replaced the tubes on both aid's.

I've heard some presentations by Danielle Rosier at the Villages hearing group meetings - and she really seems to know her business.

Again, a big Thank You to both ladies.

Best,
Casey
Old 01-06-2016, 11:29 AM
Sage

Good to hear ... no pun intended. Thanks for sharing!
Old 01-14-2016, 06:08 PM
Default HearUSA in Brownwood

My wife and I had excellent hearing exams by Dr. Danielle Rosier. My wife needed them and Dr Rosier said I wasn't quite ready yet for hearing aids.She is very honest and a excellent Doctor. She does not try to sell you something when you do not need them. We had gone to several other hearing aid centers that were like sales representatives rather than a doctor. If and when I need hearing aids I will go to HearUSA. We highly recommend Dr. Danielle Roiser. You will not be sorry.
Closed Thread

Tags
karen, hearusa, hearing, rosier, tube, danielle, brownwood, technician, big, aids, replaced, tubes, waited, happily, promptly, fixed, problem, heard, fact, group, business, ladies, casey, presentations, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.