I enjoyed getting a root canal...only Dr. Ghazal....!

Closed Thread
Old 12-16-2014, 07:16 PM
Sage
Default I enjoyed getting a root canal...only Dr. Ghazal....!

Making a long story short, I got a most excellent gen dentistry visiit with Dr. Jaber who showed me the abcess on xray and referred to Dr. Ghazal for root canal.
I know my way around root canals as a patient, but was not prepared for this guy.
Fully communicating all risks, possible experiences during procedure, etc, he threw a mouth tarp over me and said something like "let's do this root canal. I eat, sleep and drink root canals. Focus on your breath, a little pinch coming here."
I was more entertained with his focus, humor, and quick shifting gears than I was concerned about having the root canal. Utmost professionalism, uncanny touch as a mentalist...go see Dr. Ghazal if you need an endodondist!
He was, and I am not being paid, the perfect guy to know he is absolutely competent and help you relax.
Old 12-16-2014, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygilchrist View Post
Making a long story short, I got a most excellent gen dentistry visiit with Dr. Jaber who showed me the abcess on xray and referred to Dr. Ghazal for root canal.
I know my way around root canals as a patient, but was not prepared for this guy.
Fully communicating all risks, possible experiences during procedure, etc, he threw a mouth tarp over me and said something like "let's do this root canal. I eat, sleep and drink root canals. Focus on your breath, a little pinch coming here."
I was more entertained with his focus, humor, and quick shifting gears than I was concerned about having the root canal. Utmost professionalism, uncanny touch as a mentalist...go see Dr. Ghazal if you need an endodondist!
He was, and I am not being paid, the perfect guy to know he is absolutely competent and help you relax.
Agreed - I have had two root canals done by him and have NEVER felt any pain.... nice guy - a bit pricey but well worth it!!!!!
Old 12-16-2014, 10:32 PM

I had a root canal done last week by Dr Ghazal and it was the best experience I have ever had at a dentist. I was out of the office within an hour smiling! If a root canal is needed he's the one!
Old 12-17-2014, 08:27 PM

Would you recommend Dr Jaber as a general dentist? My dentist won't take my insurance anymore and I am needing a crown due to a cracked filling.
Old 12-17-2014, 08:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBarkley View Post
Would you recommend Dr Jaber as a general dentist? My dentist won't take my insurance anymore and I am needing a crown due to a cracked filling.
Reem Jabar is excellent. Alex Ghazel is too. Wonderful.
Old 12-18-2014, 03:30 PM
Veteran member

Another happy patient of both Drs Jabar and Ghazel! Both great at their jobs, and both HATE to inflict pain!
Old 12-19-2014, 11:04 PM
Gold member

This is so good to hear! I assisted my husband while he did many root canals and we actually had patients fall asleep during the procedure. It's great to hear about good dentists! (we're going to be looking so we don't have to get work done in Michigan)
Old 12-20-2014, 07:48 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygilchrist View Post

I am a HUGE fan of this fine young dentist. He is a graduate of University of Florida's College of Dentistry and he is professional and so competent and makes you SO comfortable. I asked if Sweetie could be with me and that was NO problem. He is very good and VERY, VERY, Handsome too, and he has beautiful children. I asked and he showed us pictures.

It did not hurt AT ALL. His high tech dental equipment is amazing.
Old 12-24-2014, 01:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,846 Times in 2,405 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettymg1866 View Post
Agreed - I have had two root canals done by him and have NEVER felt any pain.... nice guy - a bit pricey but well worth it!!!!!
Never felt any pain. Could of been the laughing gas?
I had root canal I never felt any pain. My dentists said jokingly some people come just for the laughing gas!

Thing I noticed I almost had migraine before I when in. When I came out my migraine was gone.
Old 12-26-2014, 09:39 AM

I was also impressed with Dr. Alex Ghazel, recommended by my wonderful dentist, Dr. Jack Kline @ Aspen Dental. So when you are in need of a root canal, see Dr. Alex, general dentistry, see Dr. Jack. Good Luck............Janet
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.