Important Information for a Medical Emergency

Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2008, 04:10 PM
Sage
Default Important Information for a Medical Emergency

I'm posting this to give you some important information that you might or might not know about. I had to call 911 yesterday because I was afraid my husband was having a heart attack. Thankfully he wasn't. While the paramedics were here they asked me which hospital I wanted to go to TV or Leesburg. I asked what's the difference and how far. It seems that TV Hospital does not have cardiac or neurology emergency care, but Leesburg does and there's only a mile difference (well from our house). I think it's important for all of you to know in case you fear a stroke or heart attack that you or a loved one should request Leesburg immediately. By the way, my husband did receive excellent care there and thankfully everything is fine. I'm going to post this in general also as I think it's very important to know. One more thing, the response time was very quick, they sent a Fire Engine and Ambulance, and 7 people! A great big thank you to all emergency staff! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Old 04-07-2008, 05:56 PM
Banned
Default Re: Important Information for a Medical Emergency

Glad to hear all went well...

Old 04-07-2008, 06:01 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: Important Information for a Medical Emergency

Glad to hear all went well, chelsea24. I suppose you are somewhere around the Villages High School???
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.