Knee replacements

Closed Thread
Old 07-27-2009, 10:13 PM
Sage

Thanks for the post, Villages. I kneel occasionally, too, but it is quite a production with a lot of forethought and I have to psych myself out..find something soft to kneel on and then hold on to something stable and finally get on my knees.

I'd like to dance at the squares but don't trust my knee although, as in your case, walking is entirely pain-free.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:57 AM
Default Range of motion

I don't have a measuring device so I can't tell you degrees, but I can bring my heel to within 2" of my butt so I figure that's pretty good. The doctor told me that there were equipment limitations that would prevent any further range. Again, I attribute this to hard work after surgery, not fun, but worth the effort and discomfort.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:02 AM

You need to talk to your doctor about the burning pain and pressure in the lower legs and ankles. My guess would be nerve pain if it feels like it is burning. That would be a totally different ailment like neuropathy or fibromyalgia. Just a guess. Best let the experts do the diagnostics.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:45 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Rehab is a must....

You MUST do the rehab to the letter , If your not committed to do that , then forget the whole thing. The rehab is as important as the surgery...and if you want flexibility (as in kneeling) you must follow the program.....
If your marriage dictates that you kneel often , then be prepared to follow the rules.......

Fumar................

Last edited by The Great Fumar; 07-28-2009 at 11:47 AM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.