MASSAGE THERAPIST...

Closed Thread
Old 10-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Default MASSAGE THERAPIST...

Hi-
I am coming to The Villages in Nov and Dec.....renting --to see if it would be a place that I'd like to land. I have fibromyalgia....and I usually get a therapeutic message every week or so. Can someone recommend someone in or near The Villages?

Also, does anyone know how I can change my picture at this chat forum? I lost my little Yorkie, Sweetie Pie, on September 11th. It came as a shock....and I am filled with grief. She and I were coming together--now, I will be making the trip by myself. It will be very hard to be there w/o her....and so will the holidays be hard for me. I digress---how can I get this picture off of the site?

Thanks,
Lynn
Old 10-14-2007, 10:42 AM
Sage
Default Re: MASSAGE THERAPIST...

DF - This has worked for me and I am terribly inept at using computers. Glad to hear you are still planning a visit to TV. (By the way, I loved your picture with Sweetie Pie)

Click on User CP at top of page to locate your own profile.
Go to "Modify Profile" (left side)
Forum Profile Information
In the dialogue box that appears, go down and click the button in front of "I will upload my own picture"
Click on the browse button and navigae to the location on your computer of the picture
Click on the picture so that its name apears in that text box (next to the Browse button)
Then drag down to the bottom of the dialogue and click "change profile"

Hope this helps. Good luck on your trip.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.