MD Doctor

Closed Thread
Old 03-15-2017, 04:26 PM
Default MD Doctor

Our search goes on for a good internist here in or around the Villages. We have found one and we were wondering if anyone has seen her or knows of her. Her name is Dr Nalini Yelamanchi. Appreciate hearing all comments. Thanks!!
Old 03-15-2017, 05:04 PM

Dr. Yelamanchi has been my doctor for over 8 years; you can correctly assume that I'm very happy to be under her care. She's cheerful and treats you like the key member of your care team that you are. As she's reviewing test results or doing an exam, you get commentary about what's good and what needs to be watched, etc. Her staff is among the friendliest I've encountered.
Old 03-15-2017, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneroses View Post
Dr. Yelamanchi has been my doctor for over 8 years; you can correctly assume that I'm very happy to be under her care. She's cheerful and treats you like the key member of your care team that you are. As she's reviewing test results or doing an exam, you get commentary about what's good and what needs to be watched, etc. Her staff is among the friendliest I've encountered.
Thank you for your vote of confidence. It is hard to find a doctor that will give one the care they are accustomed to down here and comments like this help a lot.
Old 03-18-2017, 04:30 PM

I had used her for about a year as she took insurance. I don't see her now as I have villages health.
She is very nice. Her husband is a cardiologist.
Both doctors are very good.
Closed Thread

Tags
wondering, hearing, comments, yelamanchi, nalini

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.