Need Rheumatologist...

Closed Thread
Old 06-03-2008, 02:40 AM
Default Need Rheumatologist...

[color=brown]This visit to TOTV is to hopefully find an answer to my question. I'll be moving to TV soon and need to find a rheumatologist. I don't seem to find any listings for one. Any help here would be appreciated. Thanks in advance...color]
Old 10-05-2008, 07:11 PM

Scarlet, Saw your post and am wondering if you have found a rheumatologist yet? I will be moving to the area soon also and will be in need of one. My present rheumatologist says she knows good doctors all over. Of course, I drive for two hours to see her. It would be nice to have one close.
Port Lavaca, TX

The Villages, FL

LOVE and MERCY
Old 10-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Default Rheumatologist

I have Ra and go to Dr Miguel Gonzalez, I like him. He is very busy and I waited a month to see him when I first arrived here. He has an office on Rolling Acres and also one is Leesburg.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:40 PM

Thanks! Do you have trouble getting in if you are ill? I've had my doctor here for eleven years and hate to give her up, but the call of The Villages is so strong! I must admit it will be so wonderful to be within a few minutes of a doctor instead of hours. How long do you have to wait for an appointment when you are ill?
Port Lavaca, TX

The Villages, FL

LOVE and MERCY
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.