Mr Prostate

Closed Thread
Old 08-09-2008, 11:45 AM
Gold member
Default Mr Prostate

My little buddy, Mr Prostate needs attention. Who is the best prostate doc in the area/ (urology for guys)
Old 08-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Mr Prostate

Not in the area but I would really recommend checking out this group in GA if your PSA is up. Order their information or look on their website. Any more info wanted or needed send me a msg.

www.rcog.com

Old 08-09-2008, 02:45 PM

You might want to try Dr. Andrew Sher, Lake Urology. Offices both in Leesburg and Villages. I've been using him for about 4 years now. Knows what he is doing. Talks to you, not at you. Doesn't rush you and if your other half likes to go in with you to understand what is going on, Dr. Sher will answer all her questions. He will explain all of you alternative clearly. Has a great staff both in TV and Leesburg.
Old 08-09-2008, 04:58 PM

Recommend Associates For Urology Care, Dr Dinesh Rao. When I went to Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville for second opinion, they recommended I return to Dr. Rao as he had more experience with the latest surgical techniques than any of the Dr's at Mayo Clinic. Said I was in good hands. Quite a recommendation.
Old 08-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Sage

Rshoffer, I don't know the answer to you problem and I sincerely hope you get the advice and help you need, but I really have to admire someone that would post a topic called. Mr. Prostate!

1rnfl 1rnfl You made my day! :joke:

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.