Mulberry Integrative Medicine

Closed Thread
Old 04-25-2016, 03:06 PM
Sage
Default Mulberry Integrative Medicine

I'm considering visiting this practice and would like to know if there are folks on TOTV who are patients there and what their comments would be re: the doctors. Do they spend time with the patient or do they rush through the visit(s)?? Are they compassionate?? TIA
Old 04-26-2016, 10:13 AM
Sage

Wanting information specifically re: Dr. Hall with this practice! I've already checked "Health-grades"...want more personal experience information.
Old 05-05-2016, 03:04 PM

I am a patient there. I usually see Dr. Cheshire for Acupuncture and have seen Dr. Botner for other issues. They are both fabulous and give their patients plenty of time. Dr. Hall is there once a week and I know it gets very busy. My friends all love him and some say seeing him in Mulberry is great, others prefer to go up to his Ocala office because he is there more often and has more support staff. I think it depends on your issues and the amount of care you need. I do know that each visit with Dr. Hall he gives the patient all the time they need but can be hard to get into down here sometimes.
Closed Thread

Tags
doctors, comments, spend, visits, compassionate, tia, rush, patient, time, visiting, practice, integrative, medicine, totv, mulberry, patients, folks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.