Need a caregiver?

Closed Thread
Old 04-28-2016, 09:53 AM
Default Need a caregiver?

I would like to recommend my friend Nancy. I have known Nancy for over 20 years but she was a friend of my sister long before that. I also worked with Nancy when she was an administrative assistant for one of the vice presidents at a large medical center. When Nancy left the stress of the big health care environment, she chose to help people on an individual basis. She is a Certified Nurse Assistant and has transferred her license from NC to FL. I knew one of her clients in NC and even better, I knew well that client’s best friend. They were both very sad to see Nancy move to FL. Nancy also responded to a call to sit with the husband of one of my renters in January. They loved her as well.

Nancy has liability insurance, a recent background check and has had all her shots (lol). She has provided care giver services for a Villages resident and can provide references from NC as well. She can give assistance with activities of daily living, medication reminders, transportation to medical appointments, errands and shopping.

If you would like to contact Nancy, please PM me and I will provide you with her information.
Closed Thread

Tags
nancy, friend, assistant, medical, care, provide, knew, shots, lol, services, check, giver, provided, insurance, renters, husband, sit, call, january, loved, recent, villages, liability, recommend, background

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.