Need Dermatologist

Closed Thread
Old 12-09-2016, 09:38 AM
Default Need Dermatologist

New to TV and looking for a dermatologist in area. Looked in phone book, anyone experienced with the Michael Freeman group? Thanks
Old 12-09-2016, 05:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotaboy View Post
New to TV and looking for a dermatologist in area. Looked in phone book, anyone experienced with the Michael Freeman group? Thanks
I use Dr. Casper on 466, he will moving to his new office in the medical area across from Barnes & Nobles very soon if he hasn't already. This question gets asked 2 or 3 times a year, and his name is usually the response 9 out of 10 times.

When I last went to his office about a year ago there was himself and his PA Jennifer Davis, who I saw. He is so busy it use to be a month to see her and 3 months to see Dr. Casper. However, with his moving to a new office I noticed in an ad in the Sun that he now has 2 additional dermatologist and 2 additional PA's working for him. I can tell you from my experience, I had gone to the VA Dermatology in Gainesville about 3 times, they even took biopsy a couple of times and they never could help much. Within one minute, no joke, of seeing Ms. Davis she recognized both problems of mine by name and what to do.

For second opinions I've done a search for you, click on some of these threads and you'll find that Dr. Casper is recommended numerous times.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...rchid=13076304

Dr. Casper goes by the name, Alliant Dermatology and here is a link to them.

Alliant Dermatology - We are a premier Dermatology office led by board certified Dermatologist, David J. Casper, MD
Old 12-09-2016, 06:40 PM
Platinum member

1/2 our neighborhood goes to Dr. Tran (myself and husband included). The other 1/2 goes to Dr. Casper. Both are highly recommended. I have heard 2 complaints on Dr. Freeman.
Old 12-09-2016, 10:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Another vote for Casper.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 12-10-2016, 05:50 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
I use Dr. Casper on 466, he will moving to his new office in the medical area across from Barnes & Nobles very soon if he hasn't already. This question gets asked 2 or 3 times a year, and his name is usually the response 9 out of 10 times.

When I last went to his office about a year ago there was himself and his PA Jennifer Davis, who I saw. He is so busy it use to be a month to see her and 3 months to see Dr. Casper. However, with his moving to a new office I noticed in an ad in the Sun that he now has 2 additional dermatologist and 2 additional PA's working for him. I can tell you from my experience, I had gone to the VA Dermatology in Gainesville about 3 times, they even took biopsy a couple of times and they never could help much. Within one minute, no joke, of seeing Ms. Davis she recognized both problems of mine by name and what to do.

For second opinions I've done a search for you, click on some of these threads and you'll find that Dr. Casper is recommended numerous times.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...rchid=13076304

Dr. Casper goes by the name, Alliant Dermatology and here is a link to them.

Alliant Dermatology - We are a premier Dermatology office led by board certified Dermatologist, David J. Casper, MD

I was just there and Dr. Casper told me it would be at least 6 months before they move to the new building.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:50 PM
Gold member

Tran. But every time I go seems I need more surgery
Closed Thread

Tags
dermatologist, experienced, book, michael, group

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.