China study interview with the Dr.

Closed Thread
Old 08-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Sage
Arrow China study interview with the Dr.

This is an interesting summary of his work.

Dr.Campbell has spent the last 40 years at the forefront of nutrition research.
His major research project the China Project is the largest nutrition study ever conducted.
Here he shares his ideas to revolutionize our nation's health.

Pretty amazed he could do that in less than 20 mins!!!!

I devoured every page of his book "China Study" as many of us have - and I sure hope this peaks the curiosity of others to do so too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CN7PF10 ... r_embedded

This is the guy and Dr. Esseltyn that got us to go vegan
Old 08-19-2012, 01:55 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2012 View Post
This is an interesting summary of his work.

Dr.Campbell has spent the last 40 years at the forefront of nutrition research.
His major research project the China Project is the largest nutrition study ever conducted.
Here he shares his ideas to revolutionize our nation's health.

Pretty amazed he could do that in less than 20 mins!!!!

I devoured every page of his book "China Study" as many of us have - and I sure hope this peaks the curiosity of others to do so too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CN7PF10 ... r_embedded

This is the guy and Dr. Esseltyn that got us to go vegan
Perhaps the USF/Villages health alliance could get Dr. Campbell to come to The Villages to give a lecture. Or maybe by teleconference?

He seems to make himself available. Back around late 2006, after I read his book, there was a new radio program starting up in central FL. It's still going today and is called, "Growing Bolder". The two hosts of the show specialize in interviewing active older people who have accomplished great things. So I sent an email to this new radio program and told them all about Dr. Campbell. They emailed me back to tell me that he would be interviewed in a few weeks. They said they would send me another email to let me know the exact day and time, and they did. It was a good interview that I think lasted about 15 minutes.

So we know he makes himself available. Why not try to get him to talk in The Villages? Do you think there would be enough interest? Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.