United Health Care Dentist

Closed Thread
Old 09-05-2016, 12:50 PM

The dentist and his nurse talked about other patients while working on me. The dentist (Muusa) is just too rough for me - everything seems to
be hurried and "let's get on to the next patient". I was just too uncomfortable being in that office.

Can you explain how they were unprofessional?
We are considering going there
Old 10-14-2016, 08:35 PM

Not true all you have to say is no just clean my teeth.
Old 10-15-2016, 07:13 AM
Sage

I tried another dentist under the UHC plan to get a regular cleaning. Same old, same old. They always take a ton of x-rays and then pretty much refused to do a regular cleaning and recommended $7,000 worth of dental work with two teeth being pulled and two bridges made. AAAARRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

My experience is they try to tell you that you have serious problems when nothing hurts or is wrong. They try to scare you in that if you don't have the work done, you will have possibly fatal problems. It's three years and I'm still waiting for the supposed serious problems.

No thanks. I will visit my dentist up north for a true opinion.

Finding an honest dentists in one's plan is something I haven't been able to accomplish. Very frustrating.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Closed Thread

Tags
recommendations, dentist, care, health, united

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.