Default Upper GI Dr

need a upper GI Dr
Old 12-30-2016, 05:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irmidick View Post
need a upper GI Dr
My otherhalf uses Dr. Truesdale at Gastroenterology Associates - The Villages - (352) 751-4885. The office/clinic is located just off 441 going North. You may find that Dr. Truesdale is no longer taking new patients, but he is one of several GI doctors working out of that clinic. I have also heard good things about a young woman who is on the staff: Mariana De Jongh, MD. Dr. de Jongh is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and a fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology.

She specializes in general gastroenterology, screening and diagnostic colonoscopies, upper gastrointestinal endoscopy (EGD) and esophageal dilation, hepatology and pancreatic disease management. She is fluent in English and Spanish.

I would suggest you call the office and ask for a recommendation. All the doctors in this practice are highly regarded.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 12-30-2016, 09:46 PM

A second thumbs up for Dr Truesdale's group.... very good reputation...... husband has had colonoscopy there a couple times..... excellent experience...
Old 12-30-2016, 10:30 PM
Sage

Dr. Truesdale OR Dr. Matthew....both in the same practice!
Old 12-31-2016, 12:30 PM
nkrifats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
My otherhalf uses Dr. Truesdale at Gastroenterology Associates - The Villages - (352) 751-4885. The office/clinic is located just off 441 going North. You may find that Dr. Truesdale is no longer taking new patients, but he is one of several GI doctors working out of that clinic. I have also heard good things about a young woman who is on the staff: Mariana De Jongh, MD. Dr. de Jongh is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and a fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology.

She specializes in general gastroenterology, screening and diagnostic colonoscopies, upper gastrointestinal endoscopy (EGD) and esophageal dilation, hepatology and pancreatic disease management. She is fluent in English and Spanish.

I would suggest you call the office and ask for a recommendation. All the doctors in this practice are highly regarded.
Very good experiences with Dr. Mariana De Jongh. I would recommend her to anyone.
Old 12-31-2016, 05:36 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrifats View Post
Very good experiences with Dr. Mariana De Jongh. I would recommend her to anyone.
Once you give a recommendation...Furnish the contact telephone number and location.
Old 12-31-2016, 09:07 PM
nkrifats

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600th Photo Sq View Post
Once you give a recommendation...Furnish the contact telephone number and location.
See the original post I quoted as it has all information in it.
Old 01-06-2017, 05:53 PM

Thanks for the help
Closed Thread

Tags
upper

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.