WOW....the customer service in TV's

Closed Thread
Old 09-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Platinum member
Default WOW....the customer service in TV's

Well today I had finally decided to call and make an appointment for my root canal. Now I :edit: hate going to the dentist....but this was a must...had to have it done!

So I called the Laurel Manor Dentist who referred me right next door to Dr. Alex Ghazal. I went in with the worst attitude....wanted to be sedated or at least some happy gas....

He calmed me right down....never gave me anything.....took care of the whole thing....and did the best job. I was so impressed by his chair side manor...his customer service attitude....that I figured I would refer all of you there...should you have the need....

THEN!! At 8:30 pm this evening he called me! He wanted to see how I was..the tooth was...and was there anything I needed!!!!

I just could not believe this...never in my life...so when we find good things in TV's we should pass them on!!

WOW!!!!!!!!! Talk about customer service.

Suzy Toronto
Old 09-04-2008, 01:19 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via Yahoo to renielarson
Default Re: WOW....the customer service in TV's

There is no way in this world I'd ever have dental work done without gas and Novocaine. The dentist might be the best in the world but if he didn't give me gas AND pain killer, I'd be up and outta that chair without a second thought!

Brought to you by one who has more porcelain in the mouth than real teeth!
Old 09-04-2008, 01:23 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightspot01
There is no way in this world I'd ever have dental work done without gas and Novocaine. The dentist might be the best in the world but if he didn't give me gas AND pain killer, I'd be up and outta that chair without a second thought!

Brought to you by one who has more porcelain in the mouth than real teeth!
Bright I am usually right there with you....he said to give him a chance...and for some reason I trusted him....it was amazing....I never felt the novacaine needle go in! I am telling you...I have never experienced this before....and then he called me! To make sure I was ok!! Unreal!! This is unheard of these days.....I will shout it from the roof tops if it is bad service...but I will tell the whole world if it is good!!!

Suzy Toronto
Old 09-04-2008, 01:23 AM
Soaring Eagle member

For the price you paid, He should have sent you home in a limousine....

I've got the best dentist in the area.......If you can't afford the root
canal , for ten bucks he'll touch up your x-rays....

bicuspid fumar ;D ;D
Old 09-04-2008, 01:28 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the great fumar
For the price you paid, He should have sent you home in a limousine....

I've got the best dentist in the area.......If you can't afford the root
canal , for ten bucks he'll touch up your x-rays....

bicuspid fumar ;D ;D
Ah....how true...it was pricey...however it was much needed....it would have been the same with my dentist in NY....price wise....and he never, ever called me to make sure I was ok!!!! I am astounded that he got me in the chair...a nice pillow to rest my head....spoke in a very gentle manor but made me feel that he was in control...that he was good at was he does....and I had nothing to fear!

Suzy Toronto
Old 09-04-2008, 01:45 AM
Gold member

Really good to know, Cassie, that you had such an excellent dentist or was this an endodontist that performed the procedure for you?

My good friend has such a gag reflex that going to the dentist is agony. She requires sedation for any major procedure. Not fun!
Old 09-04-2008, 02:21 AM
Platinum member

BOY!.. Cassie325.... some people get all the fun!!! ;D
Old 09-04-2008, 03:54 AM
Eternal Member

Cassie, to get off dentists and go to your subject:

In the three years I've been here, I've had dealings with a ton of service people, both TV staff and contractors and independent business people. Yeah, there has been the occasional horse's ass, but the vast majority of these people have been great. They provide short windows when they'll arrive and they make it. (remember up north when you were told the guy would be there Wednesday, some time between 8 and 5, and you had to be there all day? and then when they didn'y show, it was your fault!) Here if they might be a bit late, they call! And if they do some outside work, don't be shocked if, a few days or weeks later when they happen to be in your Village, they drop by just to make sure there are no problems.

Guess I've lived too long with big city,big business mentality.
And it's Munc"L"e, not Munc"I"e
Old 09-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

I just went to the dentist here in VA this week to have a cracked filling replaced. I sat in his chair and he started to work and no needle. I asked and he said he was using a lazer drill and that I would feel nothing. Just hear a snap snap snap noise, but no pain. He did the entire procedure with this drill and he was right, I didn't feel a thing.

Now he did say this was a small filling and if he was doing something that went deeper into the tooth he would use pain killers and a regular drill, but for this one nothing. I was amazed.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:43 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachie
Really good to know, Cassie, that you had such an excellent dentist or was this an endodontist that performed the procedure for you?

My good friend has such a gag reflex that going to the dentist is agony. She requires sedation for any major procedure. Not fun!

He is an endodontist....I asked for the HAPPY gas and he said I wouldn't need it...I was nervous and he had it there just in case....but he was right...I didn't need it!!

Muncle...you are absolutely right! In regards to customer service TV's has the best! My point in this thread was exactly about customer service in TV's...however I needed to use the dentist experience because i fear them soooo much! He and his staff were the best of the best!!!

Suzy Toronto
Old 09-06-2008, 03:31 AM
Gold member

Sometimes when you need a root canal the nerve is already dead therefore usually no pain. If you had pain before the procedure it is usually due to infection and the nerve dying. Glad you had such a great experience. Root canals are not as bad as people usually think they are. Thanks for the great input about how good he was.

Nothing so needs reforming as other peoples habits. "Mark Twain"
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.