Tom Brady, NFLPA file lawsuit over DeflateGate Suspension

Closed Thread
Old 09-07-2015, 07:31 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
It is a badge of honor for all Pat's players and fans to be so hated. Can't out work us, can't out smart us, and certainly can't beat us, so the haters resort to accusing the greatest team in football of cheating with absolutely no facts to back it up. Keep it coming!

Whiners do whine, don't they. Go Pats.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:36 PM
Sage
Talking As a Pat's fan who grew up in Foxboro please accept my attempt at humor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
It is a badge of honor for all Pat's players and fans to be so hated. Can't out work us, can't out smart us, and certainly can't beat us, so the haters resort to accusing the greatest team in football of cheating with absolutely no facts to back it up. Keep it coming!
That should swing them over to the Pat's (our) side
Old 09-08-2015, 06:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

I read that Goodell plans to appeal this decision. My God! Does the man simply enjoy abuse? Does he really like getting his butt handed to him every few months?

Let it go Roger. You were wrong to suspend a player with no evidence and you're only making a fool of yourself and wasting the league's money by pursuing this further.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 09-08-2015, 07:42 AM

This is hard for a GIANTS fan to admit. BRADY is innocent, Goodell is a fool. I wasn't there but come on it's football not checkers. Let them play they won fair & square.
Old 09-08-2015, 07:45 AM

Good luck this year. I really want to see you win Game 1. (Ravens fan here).
Closed Thread

Tags
nflpa, courts, players, rulings, power, game, corroded, miss, treated, future, days, sports, essence, figurehead, scores, cheap, commodity, change, owners, rice, till, imho, berra, file, brady

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.