Independent Housing

Closed Thread
Old 09-10-2014, 07:29 PM
Unhappy Independent Housing

I've been researching independent senior housing for my Dad who may soon be moving from Arizona to be near me here in TV. Does anyone have any thoughts about Provident Independent Living located at 466A & Powell in Wildwood? I like the facility, but after leaving 4 phone messages, the administration has not returned any of my calls. This does not sit well with me. Has anyone had any similar experiences with Provident?
Old 09-10-2014, 07:48 PM
Gold member
Location: British Columbia, Seattle and Haciendas at Mission Hills

I help people find the right place. Feel free to call me. I have a business called The Other Daughter The Other Daughter: Assisted Living and Elder Care Services

Providence is very nice and you should DEFINITELY checkout the new Sumter Grand being built on 466A. It's opening soon. It is the Cadillac of independent living and they do a nice job on every aspect of their operation. Their independent living will have a lovely pool and bar and restaurant as well as full concierge services.

If you want a buy in, Freedom Point is gorgeous as well and also is elegant. Their concept is different in that you buy in and are guaranteed life care and also pay a monthly fee.

Questions or need help? Call me 425 299 6020 Jane
Old 09-10-2014, 08:01 PM

sent you a p.m.
Old 10-16-2014, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane032657 View Post
I help people find the right place. Feel free to call me. I have a business called The Other Daughter The Other Daughter: Assisted Living and Elder Care Services

Providence is very nice and you should DEFINITELY checkout the new Sumter Grand being built on 466A. It's opening soon. It is the Cadillac of independent living and they do a nice job on every aspect of their operation. Their independent living will have a lovely pool and bar and restaurant as well as full concierge services.

If you want a buy in, Freedom Point is gorgeous as well and also is elegant. Their concept is different in that you buy in and are guaranteed life care and also pay a monthly fee.

Questions or need help? Call me 425 299 6020 Jane
the problem with Freedom Point is that if you do not like it, you really cannot get out of there. I have a friend who is not happy there but cannot afford to move...rental is better for if you are unhappy, you give a months notice and leave. They have to keep you happy.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.