Decorative Concrete of Central Fl. Inc.

Old 12-10-2021, 03:52 PM

Cliff and his crew did an excellent job! He is courteous and professional and we’re very happy with the outcome of our driveway!
Old 12-10-2021, 03:31 PM
Default Excellent results

Cliff and his team did our garage, driveway, walkway, and patio. Excellent workmanship, quality, with a fair price. They do their work quickly, as they all have their own task to do, which makes it quick but also high quality. We would recommend to all.
Old 12-03-2021, 08:59 AM
Default Decorative Concrete

Cliff and his team did an incredible job on our driveway, walkway and garage at our home in the Village of Belvedere. He was professional, timely and and was on the job when he said he would be. His pricing is fair and reasonable and would highly recommend him. We also wanted a muriel painted in our driveway and he provided an expert artist who lives in the villages that did an outstanding job. Also, our year is about up and he followed through as promised to contact us about sealing the driveway. This is a sign of a true professional running an excellent business.

Ed and Tammie

Last edited by edfoxtrotter; 12-03-2021 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Additional comment.
Old 12-02-2021, 08:15 AM

Decorative Concrete cleaned, filled cracks and painted my driveway and back patio. Cliff and his very effecient team did a great job. I expect to see them again soon for the first year check and sealing. Like I said, very effecient! I have received many compliments on both. What a lovely improvement to my home.

Last edited by drrjstacie; 12-02-2021 at 08:22 AM.
Old 11-29-2021, 03:28 PM
Smile Excellent Workmanship and Reasonably Priced

Cliff at Decorative Concrete did a fantastic job at our new home in St. Catherine. We had our driveway, walkway, garage, lanai and back patio done and couldn't be happier with the results.

In addition, there was a little confusion on what we wanted done and the back patio was not completed with the original work. In my opinion, the true measure of a company is how they respond when an issue arises and Cliff handled everything very professionally. He sent a crew out and they finished the job without any issues.

I would highly recommend Cliff and his company for any concrete needs you have!
Old 10-15-2021, 07:01 PM

Cliff at Decorative Concrete is the best at his craft that I have ever seen. He is professional and quickly completes the job. He and crew refinished our driveway,sidewalk and lanai. We are extremely pleased with the finished product. If you are considering having your driveway decorated, contact him before you make a decision. You will not be disappointed!
Old 09-30-2021, 10:41 AM

We're looking to get some concrete work done, impressed by all the great references. But sorry, can't get past you're implication that "Southerner's" can't do the job right! I'm from Massachusetts.

Question with boldness
Hold to the truth
Speak without fear

"Too soon old...too late smart"
Old 09-18-2021, 07:00 AM

Ballpark cost for just the driveway? Basic, nothing fancy. We talking less than 2000, 2000-4000, 4000 plus?
Old 09-17-2021, 01:58 PM
Default Decorative Driveway

Cliff and his crew (Dave,Alberto,Juan & Adrian) did an awesome job painting our drive and walkway. Amazing how prompt and efficient they all were.We would highly recommend Cliff and his crew. Thanks and keep up the good work!
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Driveway 2021.jpg
Views:	939
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	90836   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Walkway 2021.jpg
Views:	873
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	90837  
Old 09-16-2021, 10:17 AM
Default Decorative Concrete Driveway

Cliff and his crew did a great job painting our drive and walkway. They removed our old worn out paint for the first step. The base of the house was protected from any over-spray when they painted. The crew was on time, very responsible and courteous. After completion, people walking by would comment on the design, how nice it complimented our house color and the work that was done. I would recommend Cliff and his crew. Thanks and keep up the good work!
Old 09-13-2021, 11:21 AM
Default Decorative Concrete driveway

Cliff and his team were on time, did a great job and we have received a number of compliments from neighbors on their work. We needed a solution that was not slippery when wet and this is a fantastic example!
Old 06-18-2021, 01:37 PM

We had our driveway painted in May and it looks great. Cliff and crew very efficient, fast, and friendly.
Old 06-12-2021, 12:19 PM

We recently had our driveway and walkway done by Cliff and his crew....I can't say enough good things about this about this company. They quoted the job, started on the day they said they would (which is amazing, as nothing else we've had done has been on time). They walked us through every step of the way and him and his crew was fast, and it was amazing to watch. We love our new driveway and would highly recommend Decorative Concrete for any project you have.
Old 06-02-2021, 01:00 PM
Thumbs up The design was exceptional

We had our driveway, front walk and front porch painted in April 2021. Cliff and his guys were great!!! He first sent a crew to grind off the old paint from 2004 about 3 weeks prior then painted. It's beautiful and exactly what we wanted!!! We will have them reseal it and also seal our lanai.
Thanks Cliff, Job Well Done!!!
Old 03-20-2021, 05:28 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Dear TOTV customers & readers thank you so much for all your comments & support ! This makes me happy and want to work harder and make more happy people,,

Decorative concrete is now expanding into the next level of technology by a adding ‘TEXTURED’ surfaces and ‘Knock Down’ finishes , in the same designs I have been doing for 30 years with stain , also the big demand for ‘’EPOXY’’ ‘GARAGE’ ‘FLOORS’ we now include these custom features to my already happy customer data base for something new for there next project , I have just added the best man with more knowledge of those fields, then any other company in the villages ! And I’m glade to say My company Decorative Concrete has welcomed him to my long term team and has just committed to a 10 year sign on .. He is from Barbados and has been to the most ‘Advanced’ technology schools in the industry.. so please let me know if I can help ,, small or large all projects welcome, remember Decorative concrete has been around over 25 years and has 25 more to go let’s texture are way to ‘DISNEY’ the villages grows Decorative Concrete grows , )
Thanks again Cliff

Last edited by Decorative Concrete; 03-20-2021 at 05:39 AM.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.