Decorative Concrete of Central Fl. Inc.

Old 11-07-2019, 09:51 AM

Cliff and his crew did a great job on our driveway, front porch, lanai and patio pad. Two day job and they were always on time and finished, each day, in just over one hour! Pattern and colors were exactly what we wanted and complement our house! Cliff is very enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Crew chief also friendly and helpful. Would recommend them to anyone for any concrete design and coloring needs!
Old 08-01-2019, 06:24 PM

Cliff and his team were wonderful.With helping me with color and design choices that turned out beautiful.My driveway and walkways look beautiful.I have gotten tons of compliments.Thanks again Cliff for your professionalism and a job well done.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:56 AM

Just has out driveway and walk done by Cliff and crew. They did a great job and are very professional. Thanks for a job well done.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP1017.jpg
Views:	1571
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	79744  
Old 06-02-2019, 02:14 PM

Decorative Concrete painted our driveway, front walkway and front screened porch. I can tell you that they showed up on time, each member of Cliff's team had a specific job and they all did their task. They were quick, precise and professional. We are extremely pleased with their work and we absolutely love the job they did, it really enhances our home. We have had many, many compliments.
Our friends used Cliff several years ago and had recommended him and they are still happy with their driveway and front walk and porch.
Old 03-30-2019, 02:18 PM

Cliff is a fast talker, BUT what he says and does is top notch. He explains everything and pulls no punches. No matter if you need concrete poured or ground before painting is done, Cliff has the best workers I've encountered in The Villages. Many have been with him for years. They are paid well but he expects and receives perfection in their work. I had a drive repainted which required grinding off the old paint. I had concrete added to a dirt area in front of my door. (Amarillo home.) The sidewalk and front entrance were ground. The entire complex was painted with a very attractive pattern. Drive by the home and take a look at what a great job he did. 608 Ellsworth Way in Polo Ridge. I checked with several contractors before deciding on Creative Concrete. Honesty and quality were my main concerns along with a fair price. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Cliff to anyone.
Old 03-27-2019, 11:49 AM

Is there a website with pictures of some projects? Can a decoritive pattern be added to an existing slab?
Old 03-26-2019, 01:18 PM

Cliff and his workers did a great job on our driveway! They were prompt and did the job in a timely manner! We were very pleased with the results!
Old 03-01-2019, 10:45 AM
Default Thank you Decorative Concrete

Just want to let you know this is a great company that works extremely hard and stands by their work. Cliff is a man of honor and his crew will complete the job until you are happy! Thanks for the nice work on our driveway and garage.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:11 PM

Cliff and his crew painted our driveway. We are very happy with the end results. It is beautiful. The project was done in a few days and only a few hours to finish. Cliff helped us pick the design that would look best for our driveway and matched the colors perfectly. I would highly recommend using Decorative Concrete. You will not be disappointed.
Old 02-01-2019, 05:43 PM

Cliff and his company did our driveway and garage floor. They look fantastic! We were concerned about it being slippery and he added something to it and it is not the least bit slippery! They were on time, efficient, polite and addressed all questions asked. I highly recommend Creative Concrete. Thank you Cliff and Crew!
Wanda and Kevin Thomas
Old 01-29-2019, 07:44 PM

Cliff and his crew finished my garage floor and driveway today. LOVE it! Looks great and his crew were on time and very efficient. I highly recommend Cliff and his crew!
Bob And Aoy Marlow
Old 01-29-2019, 05:03 PM

Cliff was recommended by a friend in The Villages. His crew was prompt and the work was fantastic. I highly recommend.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:21 PM

Cliff and his crew did a wonderful job on our driveway. The old design had to be removed and his new creation installed. Was done on the day quoted and for the price quoted. Highly recommend..
Old 12-03-2018, 02:50 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Thank you, It means a lot to me that my customers are and stay happy , although it’s impossible to please everyone, I try my best to keep everyone and do whatever it takes to do so … cliff
Old 12-03-2018, 09:09 AM

In searching for a company to do our driveway, we looked at TOTV and the comments made by actual customers. Without a doubt, Cliff and his team came up wth outstanding reviews. I contacted Cliff and met with him. He outlined the process he used, measured the area and provided me with a written estimate. I then contacted other vendors from TOTV and compared their work from their portfolios and compared their estimates. Hands down, Cliff got the job. Everything you read from other members on TOTV is true. He is fastidious and constantly keeps you up to date as the job gets closer to start date.
It was truly a pleasure to work with a company that actually believes in the motto, "Customer Service". You cannot go wrong hiring Cliff and his team to do your driveway because it will exceed your expectations!

Last edited by shedking; 12-03-2018 at 09:10 AM. Reason: misspelled word

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.