Decorative Concrete of Central Fl. Inc.

Old 12-03-2018, 09:09 AM

In searching for a company to do our driveway, we looked at TOTV and the comments made by actual customers. Without a doubt, Cliff and his team came up wth outstanding reviews. I contacted Cliff and met with him. He outlined the process he used, measured the area and provided me with a written estimate. I then contacted other vendors from TOTV and compared their work from their portfolios and compared their estimates. Hands down, Cliff got the job. Everything you read from other members on TOTV is true. He is fastidious and constantly keeps you up to date as the job gets closer to start date.
It was truly a pleasure to work with a company that actually believes in the motto, "Customer Service". You cannot go wrong hiring Cliff and his team to do your driveway because it will exceed your expectations!

Last edited by shedking; 12-03-2018 at 09:10 AM. Reason: misspelled word
Old 12-02-2018, 09:39 PM
Default Great job

Cliff and his crew did a great job on our driveway and lanai. Highly recommend
Jan and Ken Rudin
Old 11-28-2018, 10:14 AM
Default Decorative Concrete

Cliff from Decorative Concrete, and his crew did a great job. He had to remove a design, old, and from another company, that didn't hold the quality, and put a new creation from his design book. Outstanding job, and his work was clean and neat.
Thanks Cliff, Mike & JoAnn Powers
Old 11-07-2018, 07:27 PM

Cliff did our driveway after we had gone back north. He took care of this on the date in June that was quoted. We arrived back on November 3rd. It was the first time we saw our driveway. We can’t say enough about his work. Beautiful and done with perfection. We would “highly” recommend his services
Ray and Carol Brown, 1392 Red Ash Pl. The Villages, Fl
Old 08-28-2018, 01:59 PM

Cliff was professional from start to finish. He returned every call and responded quickly to every email. He kept every appointment and commitment right on time.

Beautiful job done on my driveway and lanai. I preferred to have the job done when I was out of town to avoid my driveway use. I entrusted Cliff to do the job and he came through with flying colors. Highly recommended.
Old 08-28-2018, 10:17 AM

Decorative Concrete (CLIFF) was so easy to work with. Showed up as promised and my driveway and walk look wonder. Highly recommend this company..
Old 08-14-2018, 01:23 PM

Just had our drive/walkway done by Cliff at Decorative Concrete. Fabulous job. Very professional and great service. Highly recommend.
Old 08-10-2018, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhenoch View Post
Cliff and his crew did a beautiful job painting our driveway. The design and color he suggested turned out beautifully. He was professional, prompt, and always returned calls and confirmed all visits. Always came at the time he said he would come. I would recommend them for any driveway job.
Cliff was an outstanding person to work with. He did everything to perfection, with his return calls to the finished product. We were totally impressed with him and his workers. He did the job the Old school way with a handshake and honesty. He had great recommendations for us and would recommend his work to anyone. Just a great guy.
Old 08-08-2018, 09:36 AM

I consider Decorative Concrete as the best company to do business with. Excellent results and superior workmanship. Cliff and his team are well organized and he does what he says he’s going to do and when he’s going to do it. Dealing with many contractors in the Villages, Cliff is the best by a landslide. Prior to doing my project, Cliff communicated with me multiple times as to start date and time and what to expect. I wish other contractors would learn Cliff’s style. Great customer service AND reasonibily prices. I would recommend to others and I have.

Harry & Sherrie in Labelle
Old 07-27-2018, 09:18 AM
Location: New Hampshire, now Heathrow on Lake Deaton Preserve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2rts2tv View Post
We had Cliff & his crew do our garage floor, driveway, lanai & outdoor patio after we saw how great a job he did for our neighbor. Cliff & his crew were timely, professional, efficient & he ensured our design & colors were perfect for our home! We highly recommend Cliff!

Tom & Pat in Collier
It would be really nice if you all would show some photos of the work.
Old 07-27-2018, 09:15 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Thanking all of my customers again for all the grate comments … you guys really keep me motivated I will continue to do my best as my business has grown so much as you know Its hard to please everyone especially when I I have so many customers to keep happy thanks again cliff …but I think I’m doing a good job so far as my website says my work comes from the heart ❤️
Old 07-26-2018, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
Got a ball park cost estimate for a typical driveway, sidewalk, porch?
And what was the quote
Old 07-25-2018, 10:05 PM

Decorative Concrete is the "Creme de la Creme." in other words the BEST in comparison to their competition. Cliff and his staff gave us a stunning driveway, sidewalk, and porch design. What makes Decorative Concrete the Best of the Best; The large selection of designs, communication of the process, communication of courtesy calls to confirm the project start date, the highly skilled staff that excel in teamwork, knowledge, efficiency, and communication. Did I happen to mention communication? The business is a well-oiled machine. There is no waste of time or materials. As a client, that means receiving the best price possible. We highly recommend Decorative Concrete to beautify your property.
Old 07-20-2018, 07:41 AM

These guys are the best, they bring as many people as the job requires and they Get IT Done and Done Right the first time, on time.
Old 07-17-2018, 05:41 PM

Decorative Concrete of Central Florida did a great job on my driveway, sidewalks, patio, lanai and garage floor. Cliff had a schedule, communicated details very clearly and completed the job with precision.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.