Edison Concreations inc.

Old 05-03-2018, 07:06 PM

Edison is the MAN! Did a great job on our garage and lanai. Highly recommend.
Old 05-03-2018, 09:54 AM
Default Edison ConCreations

Edison did a wonderful job painting my garage floor and driveway. I am very satisfied with the company and their work. I highly recommend Edison ConCreations
Old 04-18-2018, 02:19 PM

Edison had done several driveways on our street and came highly recommended by neighbors... He just finished and did a great job on our garage, lanai, and driveway. Meticulous! Outstanding attention to detail! We are very happy with his timeliness and his work!!
Old 03-19-2018, 02:14 PM

Hello- We need an estimate for our garage 19' x 20'9" and our lanai 20' x 9' to be sealed and made less slick. We need your input on appropriate finish (Epoxy?) We would like to schedule the work to be done on April 10th when I am at our new house. Please give me a quote and suggestions for finishes. Thank you so much. Cheryl
Old 03-14-2018, 01:22 PM

Edison is professional, curteous and artistic. They were able to advise and color match our house perfectly. Able to do a variety of artistic designs. Their prices are very competitive. They will be doing our garage in the near future.
Our drive and Lanai look beautiful.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:45 AM
Smile Professional Job

Edison Concreations did our driveway, front porch and lanai in September 2017. After 6 months, we are very pleased with the work done by Edison and his crew. The coloring match and design were spot on. We have recommended them several times.
Old 02-19-2018, 01:26 PM

Edison did our front porch, lanai, and all surrounding concrete (courtyard villa). Edison is a great guy to work with and has attracted great associates to work with him. Can't say enough good about our experience with them. All work was done as promised and on time. We have already recommended him to three people. If you want your concrete painted, choose Edison and you well be well satisfied!
Old 02-09-2018, 07:56 PM
Smile

Highly recommend Edison ConCreations! Just finished a beautiful job on our driveway and sidewalks! Been receiving many compliments. Fair Price, Great Job!
Old 01-29-2018, 09:14 AM

Edison did a fantastic job doing our driveway. We were very pleased with his work and attention to detail. We would definitely recommend him and his workers.
Old 01-17-2018, 06:18 PM

We just had our driveway and walkway to the front door completed by Edison Concreations. We are pleased with the gorgeous design, quality work, and communications before and during the applications. Edison and his crew are very professional, conscientious and committed to providing an outstanding "creation". Recommend that you contact him.
Old 10-14-2017, 07:10 AM

Edison ConCreations did a fabulous and meticulous job painting our driveway. They worked with us to create a beautiful design that compliments the exterior of our home. Best part payment is made after customer satisfaction. We highly recommend them
Old 10-08-2017, 08:19 PM
Default Edison is Fantastic

I highly recommend Edison Concreations. They did the epoxy in our garage and our driveway. They show up when they say they will. Their finished product is the best I've seen in TV. Edison showed up at 5:30 am this past week in order to beat the rain. After drying the driveway, it started to sprinkle. Then, the rain came. He came back the very next morning at 6 am and completed the job. The rains eventually came again, but the paint was dry. Honest, reliable, friendly, courteous, very reasonable pricing. Pick Edison. You'll be glad you did.
Old 10-02-2017, 02:22 PM
Thumbs up Jerry and Kaye Weathers

Edison just finished our driveway and garage. He and his crew did an excellent job. Very neat, on time and very fair price. We highly recommend him. We are scheduled to get lanai and courtyard done. No complaints. 👍
Old 05-30-2017, 03:14 PM
Default Lanai, Garage, and Driveway

We used Edison to paint our Lanai, Garage, and Driveway. We first had our lanai floor painted last November. Edison did an excellent job; they showed up on time, completed the work as requested , and cleaned up after. We could not be more pleased. Based on that experience, we had them Epoxy our garage floor in December. Again perfection. We held off doing our driveway until we were finished landscaping. The driveway was just completed to our total satisfaction.
Edison was competitive on price but more importantly did what we requested, when we requested. We have recommended him to our local neighbors and want to recommend him to all Villagers.
Old 05-26-2017, 12:24 PM
Default Excellent

Agree with all the happy customers in this forum. Edison is a solid businessman and always delivers quality work at fair prices.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.