Small Dog Boarding

Closed Thread
Old 04-21-2016, 07:32 AM
Default Small Dog Boarding

I am new to the Villages and am looking for boarding for my four and a half pound blue poodle. Most boarding facilities seem to cater to larger dogs and classify as small those under 30 lbs. Any suggestions for teenie weenie Mimi?
Old 04-21-2016, 09:23 AM
Default small dog sitting

Give Maggie Thorne a call 352-750-5221 or cell 352-603-6873 you wil love her--she takes care of our Multi poo's Sugar and Spice-
She lives in Amber Jack Villas--with a back yard

tell her Eddie and Susan referred her

Susan
Old 07-13-2016, 09:29 PM

Do not use Maggie Thorne!!!.............................she should be banned as dog care taker... She did a awful thing to a person who passed away and she was supposed to keep the dog. She gave it away without consulting the family! Wrong, heartless..
The family tried to contact her to find out who she gave the dog too and she would not tell them!
Old 07-14-2016, 12:27 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by acatanach View Post
I am new to the Villages and am looking for boarding for my four and a half pound blue poodle. Most boarding facilities seem to cater to larger dogs and classify as small those under 30 lbs. Any suggestions for teenie weenie Mimi?
Please make sure you get lots of references before you trust a dog sitter with wee Mimi!
It sounds like you are looking for a boarding facility. If so, you may want to check the Pet Forum.
If you want a recommendation for an in-home sitter, please send me a PM.
Old 07-14-2016, 08:06 PM

I have two Maltese dogs and when my husband and I go away we have a great pet sitter who watches them. Myra Frezer lives in The Village of Amelia and she loves dogs. She does caters to smaller breeds. If you're interested call her at 954-804-3361.

Tags
boarding, small, cater, classify, larger, dogs, lbs, weenie, mimi, teenie, suggestions, blue, villages, dog, poodle, pound, half, facilities

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.