Egner's Exterior Cleaning

Old 01-20-2016, 06:33 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Egner's Exterior Cleaning

Egner's Exterior Cleaning
The Villages Florida

We Strive to be the Best!

We are a licensed and insured company.

Our company has served the local area for over 19 years. We complete over 16,000 washes per year! That includes both residential and commercial properties.

Egner's Exterior Cleaning offers a wide range of services. With both low and high pressure available, the possibilities are endless. Using a bio-degradable based soap solution, the cleaning is safe enough for any landscaping, acrylic or vinyl windows, painted surfaces, or canvas awnings. We can handle it all, from small homes to commercial buildings. We offer a customized service for you. Some of our popular services include:

No Pressure House washing Service
Driveways & Sidewalks: Painted, textured, and brick paved
Sealing all surfaces, surface restoration and sealer removal
Pool Decks
Pool enclosures
Hacienda stones/curbing (most cases)
Furniture
Fencing
Sheds
Retaining walls
Iron/Rust removal on most surfaces
Low pressure ROOF CLEANING and roof coating extending the life resisting mold and mildew

Additionally, we offer VINYL RESTORATION, as well.

CLICK HERE
FOR MORE INFORMATION!!

Click Here to Visit our Sister Company

CLICK HERE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

The services can still be provided if you are out of town. As long as the water is turned on/left on by us or a caretaker/property manager and appropriate doors are left open...it's very simple.

Call us Today:
352-728-8537

Last edited by Ad poster; 09-01-2023 at 05:29 PM.
Old 09-07-2023, 12:05 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Just want to welcome Egner's Exterior Cleaning back on the site after a brief break... Please support them and all our sponsors as it continues to help keep the site going for now almost 20 years!!
Old 02-06-2021, 01:04 PM

have ben using Egners for years here in The Villages and I have no complaints so far.
Old 09-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,411 Times in 5,104 Posts

Refer to Post No. 40. Sounds like they do good work. But, paying in advance or charging a fee to use a credit card would be non-starters for me. They wouldn't get my business.

Last edited by retiredguy123; 09-08-2020 at 02:03 PM.
Old 09-08-2020, 12:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

They do a fine job it's true but there is a fly in the ointment now. Seems that after 4 plus years of having them clean the house and leaving the invoice inside the screen door and me mailing a check the same day things have changed. You may stay home and pay the person who does your home or give a credit card number over the phone for an additional fee or hide the money or check somewhere for the cleaner. Communication is the key. They DID NOT communicate this new policy to me. However, they did confirm my appointment.
When I called the office to talk this over, the girl who answered the phone was pleasant but firm and unforgiving with the new policy and made no gesture to allow cleaning this one last time as I was never told. She said I must have been told when I confirmed the appointment with them. That didn't happen. No big deal. What a shame. I'm finished with them. Good people in many ways but never wrong. There was another incident with the owner on the phone about a year ago. I let that one go.

I've got Love Bugs all over but not feeling the Love from this vendor. I wish them prosperity.

My wife just looked at the advertisement and observed this statement: The services can still be provided if you are out of town. As long as the water is turned on/left on by us or a caretaker/property manager and appropriate doors are left open...it's very simple.

No mention of payment in advance!

Last edited by Nucky; 09-08-2020 at 01:00 PM.
Old 04-04-2020, 08:38 PM

Egner's did an outstanding job pressure cleaning my house and pressure cleaning and sealing my driveway. They were prompt in giving me a quote and completed the job efficiently and with a quality result. Great service and a fair price. I couldn't be more pleased and have no hesitation in recommending them most highly.
Old 09-26-2019, 07:05 PM

Egner’s does an amazing job! They are friendly, honest and hard working. They have earned my respect and business..
Old 09-26-2019, 03:47 PM
Michael Charles

I have been a customer for at least 5 years. I can only say that after selling my patio villa in march 2019 and having moved into a designer at the same time I immediately called to set up my first power washing for the new house. They came very quickly then gave me a quote, I was very satisfied previously and just happy that they came into McClure with their services. When I informed them of my pending sale on the PV and asked if they would cancel my upcoming service they told me it would be no problem. I see no reason to get anyone else.

Last edited by Michael Charles; 09-26-2019 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 03-16-2019, 09:50 AM

Reasonably priced, prompt, courteous and thorough. Would definitely use them again.
Old 03-13-2019, 04:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by capecodder1 View Post
Sorry to say my recent experience does not match that of others. My house cleaning was fine, but I had concerns with the work done to clean my driveway. A return phone call from this company was extremely disrespectful, and seems like the intent was to make me feel stupid, as opposed to trying to help me.

Been here near 15 years and have used only Egners for house cleaning. The work is always fine. Good job, on time, neat etc. It's the women in the office that you have to talk to on the phone. Like you said very dis-respectable. I didn't call to complain about anything. I called for my new neighbor. Was thinking they would like another customer..... boy was I wrong! Gave me a very hard time. I will find some other company next time. Egners got a little too big for their britches.

And you're NOT the first person to post this either!
Old 03-13-2019, 03:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by capecodder1 View Post
Sorry to say my recent experience does not match that of others. My house cleaning was fine, but I had concerns with the work done to clean my driveway. A return phone call from this company was extremely disrespectful, and seems like the intent was to make me feel stupid, as opposed to trying to help me.
Did they help?
Old 03-13-2019, 02:41 PM

Old 09-23-2017, 07:20 AM
Default Great Exterior cleaning company

Egners does a great job!! Always on time and the house looks great when they leave--including the windows.
Old 01-26-2017, 10:30 AM

Just used Egners today for the first time this morning! What a fantastic job they did. On time, quality work, reasonable price. Would absolutely recommend them for cleaning the outside of your home. January 2017. B J Terwilliger.
Old 01-17-2017, 12:10 PM

Egners did a great job sealing our drive, sidewalk, and patio for a fair price.

Tags
cleaning, services, egners, pressure, exterior, commercial, painted, surfaces, range, high, offer, house, cleanings, pool, company, service, today, provided, town, roof, 352-728-8537, hacienda, stones/curbing, enclosures, decks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.