Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Painters & Interior Designers (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/painters-interior-designers-246/)
-   -   Constantino Painting, Inc. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/painters-interior-designers-246/constantino-painting-inc-125495/)

Ad poster 08-31-2014 11:42 AM

Constantino Painting, Inc.

Constantino Painting, Inc.

Protect Your Investment

Quality*Service*Integrity*

25 Years of Experience...5 year Paint Warranty

Services:
Exterior
Interior
Pressure Cleaning
Water Proofing System

Mention this ad and receive $125 off on total Exterior/Interior Repaints!
Offer good for new jobs only. One discount per household. Cannot use multiple offers/coupons/discounts. Some restrictions may apply.

We have skilled painters and do any big or small job! Licensed and Insured, we do the job right! Free Estimates...we even offer night work! We value each and every customer! We look forward to working with you.

Call us Today!
352-307-5110

acuragirl13 09-17-2014 12:24 PM

Great job!

Just letting everyone know I was so happy with the professionalism of the staff and the crew that painted my home. They were a pleasure to do business with . When they said that customer service is their goal they don't just say it they perform it! if you look at the houses on the street you can tell the difference of the ones painted by Constantino they stand out looking vibrant and flawless

LynnV 09-17-2014 02:50 PM

We all have the time and energy to let someone know when we are not happy but seldom have the time when we are pleased. This is one of those reviews seldom written. We are fairly new to Florida and came across Constantino Painting by sheer luck. We wanted our house to "pop" when people drove by and so fortunate that we hired the crew at Constantino Painting. Not only were they perfectionists in the work they did, but they were polite, on time, personable, and got the job done relatively quickly. The integrity of all the employees we were in contact with was top shelf. If you need your home painted, you will not be disappointed in hiring these guys. They were awesome! Our home is not new but it sure looks new now. We just love it!

therac7 09-18-2014 02:44 PM

The builder in my Community (SummerGlen) use Constantino Painting. After I moved in I built a Custom, Built-In Bookcase. There work was so good I hired them to Paint my bookcase. I was very fussy about who to hire as I spent a good deal of money and time in its construction.

freeasabee 09-20-2014 08:25 AM

Constantino Painters are the BEST! The outside of my house looks better than when I first purchased it. It just glistens. Very professional and a sense of humor to go with the job. From the owner to the office staff to the painters themselves... I was quite satisfied. They are the first and last you should call.

Wtrifari 10-17-2014 09:10 AM

Trifari

I'am so well pleased with the work by Constantino Painting to my home, the workers were so clean and effeciant, polite and neat. There work was fast and precise, did every thing I was told they would do,caulking all the windows and frames, covered everything so there was no spills anywhere. I'am very satisfied with the work and there workmanship. Would not hesitate to recomend them to my friends. Great job.

Irishmen 10-17-2014 05:30 PM

Ditto....

Constantino Painting 10-22-2014 12:35 PM

Thank you to all of our wonderful customers who took the time out to write about their experience ! We appreciate you all !
-from all of us at constantino painting

floridacouple 10-22-2014 02:00 PM

Earlier this month the Constantino crew painted our master bedroom and master bath walls. From the moment they entered the house we were impressed by their professionalism because of the care they exhibited in protecting our floors, woodwork, and furniture. We were very pleased with the finished job, and will not hesitate to recommend them to others. The price was competitive, yet the work was excellent Hans & Jean

gstratton 12-18-2014 07:51 PM

We are very pleased with the work they done for us. Will us them again for sure.

clarkcooks 02-13-2015 06:58 PM

We hired Constantino painters because we kept seeing their trucks all over The Villages. We are so glad we did. The entire process was top notch from getting the quote to paying the bill. The crew of painters were on time and totally professional making sure that we were 100% pleased. Our house looks fresh and brand new. I would strongly recommend Constantino Painting for your painting job.

Renman 02-15-2015 09:49 AM

Constantino crew is awesome!

Professional, friendly, knowledgable and attentive to detail; the crew that painted our interior was delightful!
They were efficient and so very careful with our furniture and other belongings.
I appreciate there were no surprises or other add ons. Make this company your first call!

jbrick112 03-04-2015 04:12 PM

We are very pleased with the professionalism and workmanship of the crew from Constantino's. From Michelle in the office to Abner (supervisor of the paint crew) at the house they were excellent to work with. The painting crew made sure we were pleased with everything before they left the site. We would highly recommend Constantino.

triton18 03-30-2015 05:18 PM

We had Constantino Painting paint the whole inside of our house last week on March 24 and 25, they arrived on time, cleaned the entire house after they were finished, vacuumed all the carpet and swept all the floors, did not find any paint splattered anywhere, these people are very professional and very concerned about there customer and the quality of there work, the painting of the house turned out BEAUTIFUL and we would highly recommend them to anyone that needs there home painted. JOSE Q was the lead painter and his crew were EXCELLENT, our neighbors came and looked at our house and they LOVED IT!!!! If you are thinking about a painter, i would not think twice about using them.

BobUtley 07-08-2015 07:36 AM

Rob

We were totally impressed with the professionalism of Constantino Painting. They have a good business model and performed as they quoted the job. They do excellent work with a very friendly staff. You will like them.