Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   village of woodbury (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/village-woodbury-13637/)

kerry 05-13-2008 11:00 AM

village of woodbury

hi i would like some info on the village of woodbury. i well be looking at a villa in the villas of sunnyside. eney help well help me. :dontknow: :dontknow:

LynnDeb 01-22-2013 01:31 AM

I've been looking for homes also and it seems we always end up looking in Woodbury too... It seems spacious, larger streets and beautiful mature landscaping.. We did put an offer on a home there and hoping the sellers will accept it. Maybe we'll be neighbors

ijusluvit 01-22-2013 10:26 AM

I think the quality of life in Woodbury is actually better than most other places in TV. The entire area is quiet and peaceful, with beautiful landscaping and typical friendly neighborhoods. It's in the 'forgotten north area' everyone thinks is so far away. Complete shopping, restaurants and recreation centers are in walking distance. There are four exec courses nearby.
Most importantly, even in high season, nothing is ever really crowded or hectic. Many decide the golf courses and other amenities are too far away, so we have them to ourselves. The pools here were located within a group of about 500 homes each. That ratio is much higher as you head south. I would venture to say that the Mulberry shopping center and regional rec center are the least crowded of any in TV. It's just great living here!

misky 01-22-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ijusluvit (Post 613257)
I think the quality of life in Woodbury is actually better than most other places in TV. The entire area is quiet and peaceful, with beautiful landscaping and typical friendly neighborhoods. It's in the 'forgotten north area' everyone thinks is so far away. Complete shopping, restaurants and recreation centers are in walking distance. There are four exec courses nearby.
Most importantly, even in high season, nothing is ever really crowded or hectic. Many decide the golf courses and other amenities are too far away, so we have them to ourselves. The pools here were located within a group of about 500 homes each. That ratio is much higher as you head south. I would venture to say that the Mulberry shopping center and regional rec center are the least crowded of any in TV. It's just great living here!

I agree. I look at 20 villages before I decided to buy and Woodbury was where I decided to buy.

LynnDeb 01-22-2013 12:52 PM

:crap2:Thank you for your input....we put in an offer there last nite when we got back...now we are waiting to see if sellers will accept

Schaumburger 01-22-2013 10:59 PM

LynnDeb, Hope your offer gets accepted. Keep us posted.

Shirleevee 01-22-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LynnDeb (Post 613128)
I've been looking for homes also and it seems we always end up looking in Woodbury too... It seems spacious, larger streets and beautiful mature landscaping.. We did put an offer on a home there and hoping the sellers will accept it. Maybe we'll be neighbors

Wishing you Good Luck!

liere 01-22-2013 11:17 PM

Bought in Woodbury two years ago. As others have said, it is spacious, not very crowded even in the winter, has mature landscaping and is close enough to shopping, the Mulberry Rec Center and golfing. Love it.

gocubsgo 01-23-2013 09:48 AM

I would love to live in Woodbury or Briar Meadow! VERY close to work for me, no crowds in the winter and quiet!!