Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Flooring & Tile (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/flooring-tile-281/)
-   -   Floormasters (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/flooring-tile-281/floormasters-142961/)

Ad poster 02-10-2015 08:54 PM

Floormasters

FloorMasters

Villages Largest Most Referred Independent Flooring Company For;
Laminate, Wood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet,
Flooring Restorations
A+ Better Business Bureau Rating

352-571-2954

macobarney1 04-30-2018 04:35 AM

Floormasters

Just had new flooring installed. JR, the salesman, took the time to explain the different types of flooring and helped me make a decision that I am very happy with. The final cost came in less than he had initially quoted.

Mike and Jim installed my vinyl planking. They are amazing. They work so well together. While one was doing a job, the other was coordinating the next move. After each step, they cleaned up the mess. They installed the flooring in two days (Patio Villa - living/dining, kitchen, hallway, two baths and carpeting in lanai.

I highly recommend Floormasters.

walterring 05-07-2018 08:47 AM

Great company.On time and terrific sales staff

donsnider52@gmail.com 02-12-2019 11:52 AM

Tom at Floor Masters was great to work with on our project. His price was much better than other quotes, the service was excellent and we got a quality job on 1,800 sq ft of 2'x2' polished porcelain title.

I recommend this company.

Ladygolfer93 06-05-2019 09:12 PM

How do you contact them ????

Ladygolfer93 06-05-2019 09:17 PM

Talk about confused, ME TOO ! No one answers when any people on this forum ask HOW to contact, where they are, etc. Starts to make you think maybe it is all just "made up", false reviews ? Looks like one company trying to maybe "intercept" the reviews of another to get their own advertising in ? Yep, sure am as confused as you are !

Ladygolfer93 06-05-2019 10:37 PM

What's the difference between Floors and 'mor, Floor Masters, and this Marty and Kim Flooring place ? Talk about confusing thread here in the reviews !

Brwne 11-14-2019 05:47 PM

Floormasters - Did a fantastic job laying floor in our lanai. Efficiently laid, cleaned up afterwards and were great guys to deal with. They were flexible with a couple of reschedules, based on delays on our other projects. Best to go to their facility on 301, meet with Tom Meek, and he'll do a fantastic job for you!

seoulbrooks 11-15-2019 07:54 AM

Did you look at the original post???

edsmn 05-14-2020 01:45 PM

Has anyone put vinyl planking in living room where it butts up to tile in the kitchen? Is there a difference in height and is this an issue? I understand laminate would be about the same height as tile but vinyl would have a height difference. I know they use a joint piece in either case but I was wondering if people found the difference in elevation annoying when using the vinyl?

bilcon 05-15-2020 07:41 AM

Floor Masters did my bedrooms in wood floors 9 years ago and they still look like new. No problem with tile versus wood. Rest of home is tile and they both lined up perfectly. They have a big location on 301 about 1 mile south of 466 on the left side.

WR Smith 07-11-2020 07:46 AM

Integrity- Floormasters has it

Several months ago, we purchased tile from Floormasters to install on our large outdoor patio. A sub contractor installed the tile. 3 months after installation, we detected some of the tile beginning to loosen.

We called Floormaster, who examined the tile and they indicated that they thought that problem was created due to the house settling. Floormasters agreed to getting an independent opinion and hired a building inspector. The inspector's report stated the problem was caused by the sub contractor use of the wrong adhesive.

Floormasters without hesitation agreed to take up and replace the tile without charge, saving us the substantial cost of redoing our patio. Floormasters was entirely open and helpful in resolving the problem and exhibited unqualified integrity in dealing with us

We are fans of Floormasters and want potential customers to know what fine people own and run Floormasters.

Tom52 12-15-2020 03:14 PM

FloorMasters
We just had a large flooring project completed by FloorMasters and are very happy with the results.

The project included removing the old flooring and installing luxury vinyl plank throughout the house along with new 5 1/4" baseboard. The result is beautiful floors and new baseboard that gives the house a fresh updated look. Highly recommend FloorMasters.

Bob_M 08-04-2021 10:00 AM

Marty and Kim with Affordable Floors & More retired in 2016.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladygolfer93 (Post 1655624)
Talk about confused, ME TOO ! No one answers when any people on this forum ask HOW to contact, where they are, etc. Starts to make you think maybe it is all just "made up", false reviews ? Looks like one company trying to maybe "intercept" the reviews of another to get their own advertising in ? Yep, sure am as confused as you are !

Marty and Kim with Affordable Floors & More retired in 2016 and moved to Palm Beach. Sadley, Marty had a heart attack and died within a month or two later. Marty and Kim partnered with FloorMasters for all their work before retiring and FloorMasters purchased their business from them when they retired.

Sorry this took so long to answer, but I have not been on this site for several years.