Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Tamarind Grove ? (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/tamarind-grove-38367/)

BookBarb 05-03-2011 06:54 PM

Tamarind Grove ?

We have a lot in Tamarind Grove and hope to begin construction in late July. It is on Barret Lane. I haven't seen anyone else mention Tamarind Grove as their future home. Will we have neighbors? Please let us know if there are any other Tamarind Grove TVers out there that are planning to build soon.

Russ_Boston 05-03-2011 06:55 PM

I've seen it mentioned many times here on TOTV. You can use the TOTV search feature above. But I'm sure you'll get some neighbors responding here as well.

katezbox 05-03-2011 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BookBarb (Post 351659)
We have a lot in Tamarind Grove and hope to begin construction in late July. It is on Barret Lane. I haven't seen anyone else mention Tamarind Grove as their future home. Will we have neighbors? Please let us know if there are any other Tamarind Grove TVers out there that are planning to build soon.

I know Champion6 has a lot in Tamarind Grove - it is gorgeous!

champion6 05-03-2011 07:27 PM

Hi bookbarb. We are going to build on Ansley Path and are planning to move in October. These TOTVers will be or are already on Ansley Path - tjwarzel, Mustang Sally, pattyc and mulligan. billjay23 and jadlos will be or are already on Montbrook Place.

See ya at the pool :clap2:

BookBarb 05-03-2011 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russ_Boston (Post 351661)
I've seen it mentioned many times here on TOTV. You can use the TOTV search feature above. But I'm sure you'll get some neighbors responding here as well.

Thanks for suggesting the search feature. I hadn't thought of that, but I have had much success with it. Looks like my fears are unfounded.

Bikeabit 05-04-2011 07:47 AM

Tamarind Grove

Hi, We are building in Tamarind Grove. We plan to start building in late july or early august. We are building on Odessa Circle. Can't wait to get everything started.

B&BTexas 05-04-2011 08:15 AM

Cannot wait to get started building in Tamarind Gve

Our lot is on Bachman Path and plan to build Oct. - Nov this year. We are coming to TV this weekend and start the different selections for the Iris that we are having built. I cannot tell ya'll (yes we are from Texas) how informative I have found this site. Thanks to everyone and we are looking forward to meeting all of you soon.
B&BTexas

BookBarb 05-04-2011 08:19 AM

New Neighbor

Bikabit:

Glad to hear from someone who's building in Tamarind Grove around the same time as we are. I can't wait to get home (I'm at work now) to see where you will be. I'm sure you are excited as we are to get the process going. Have you had your meeting to pick your preferences yet?

Hope to see you around!!!

B&BTexas 05-04-2011 08:34 AM

This weekend we are going to participate in our friends' wedding in TV. They meet in TV. After all the festivities ar over, we will be going through the selection process. Not really sure what to expect, but looking forward to the adventure.
B&BTexas

jadlos 05-04-2011 08:35 AM

Hi Neighbor,

Yes, BillJay and I are closing on our home on Montbrook place in late June. We bought an At Ease and we're very excited and counting the days until our closing (54).

Hope to meet you soon.

B&BTexas 05-04-2011 08:55 AM

Looking foirward to all of the new friends we have not met yet.
Betty & Bob aka B&BTexas

mulligan 05-04-2011 10:53 AM

Bikeabit 05-04-2011 12:25 PM

Re : new neighbor

BookBarb:

Yes ,we are excited and looking forward to coming down this july to select the decor for the new house and of course make the deposit to start building. We will be on Lot # 63 on Odessa Circle. Hope to meet you in person when we get there.

taylor111947 05-04-2011 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bikeabit (Post 351822)
BookBarb:
Yes ,we are excited and looking forward to coming down this july to select the decor for the new house and of course make the deposit to start building. We will be on Lot # 63 on Odessa Circle. Hope to meet you in person when we get there.

Bikeabit & BookBarb: I'm moving into my new home on Odessa Circle in 10 days - can't wait to meet my new neighbors!

JeffBorn 05-04-2011 09:59 PM

One of the neighbors on Odessa Circle is hosting a meet your neighbors on Saturday 5/14.
You'll love Tamarind Grove, the pool has beautiful sunsets and Lake Sumter Landing is a short golf cart ride away. We closed on our home on April 8th and almost have it together.