Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Singles (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/singles-124/)
-   -   Single Men vs Single Women (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/singles-124/single-men-vs-single-women-46885/)

Veronica 01-02-2012 03:15 PM

Single Men vs Single Women

What is the ratio of single men vs single women in the singles clubs in TV.. Thank you.

brostholder 01-02-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veronica (Post 435523)
What is the ratio of single men vs single women in the singles clubs in TV.. Thank you.

Veronica, the ratio is about 10 single, good looking, financially secure men to each single woman.
signed
the Villages marketing dept.

Schaumburger 01-02-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brostholder (Post 435568)
Veronica, the ratio is about 10 single, good looking, financially secure men to each single woman.
signed

I wasn't planning on coming back to TV until the summer. After reading this, I will be back tomorrow. :)

joannej 01-02-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

signed

__________________________________________________ ____
You're good!

momesu 01-02-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

signed

Wish it was :MOJE_whot: unfortunately I think it is more of a :1rotfl: Oh well I still love TV!

Suzanne

asianthree 01-02-2012 05:27 PM

It depends on the age group of the men vs women. I bet there is lots more women 75 and up than men

SALYBOW 01-02-2012 05:30 PM

Not single but...

The word on the streets says there are about 10 women to every man. In addition, the men all want a 40ish, fit and good looking woman even when they are older and paunchy. Any comments singles?

manaboutown 01-02-2012 05:33 PM

I am a single man who spent October of 2011 in The Villages. I attended singles functions of two separate groups, Sumter Singles and Village Singles (those may not be the precise names of the groups). One can go to the websites of these two singles groups and check out the photos posted of the members on outings, at dances and the like. I found the photos quite representative of the single people I met and the female to male ratio I observed. The Villlages also now has a "boomer" singles organization with a web site. They may have photos, too. I do not know.

islandgal 01-02-2012 06:09 PM

If you are a cougar living here, you might be in the wrong place!!!
:1rotfl::1rotfl: :duck:

eddj02 01-03-2012 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by islandgal (Post 435615)
If you are a cougar living here, you might be in the wrong place!!!
:1rotfl::1rotfl: :duck:

I heard that all the cougars hang out at katie bells !!! lol and then I was told that katie bells is nothing but a MEAT LOCKER lol so I had to go see for myself //// yep meat locker BUT all the ladies were very nice to look at with all there makeup and all .. and they all were having a very good time.. and the age group was probaly 40s to 58...........:coolsmiley: