Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Brighthouse (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/brighthouse-89935/)

Whimsey 09-30-2013 09:44 AM

Brighthouse

Has anyone used Lysander Jimenez to get Brighthouse service ? What is the difference going direct through Brighthouse or through Lysander? Is the pricing different ?

murray607 09-30-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whimsey (Post 754940)
Has anyone used Lysander Jimenez to get Brighthouse service ? What is the difference going direct through Brighthouse or through Lysander? Is the pricing different ?

I spoke to him back in February when trying to determine if our location had service, but it wasn't available at that time.

He was at the Belleview location on Hwy 441. I think that is a Brighthouse Office and not an agency.

BHNtechXpert 09-30-2013 11:35 PM

Quote:

Lysander is your direct sales rep and generally pricing will be the same unless your community has special pricing such as a bulk agreement. Use whatever method you feel most comfortable with.

BHNtechXpert 09-30-2013 11:40 PM

While I'm at it should probably introduce myself. My name is Gary and I am the Forums Manager for Bright House Networks. If you have any technical or service issues or questions involving our products or third party products that interface with our products feel free to reach out to me.

BHNtechXpert 09-30-2013 11:41 PM

Oops duplicated a post somehow sorry...

Whimsey 10-01-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BHNtechXpert (Post 755360)
While I'm at it should probably introduce myself. My name is Gary and I am the Forums Manager for Bright House Networks. If you have any technical or service issues or questions involving our products or third party products that interface with our products feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks Gary. Good to know.

laceylady 10-21-2013 04:04 PM

We just returned from up north last week. We were having trouble calling the office (as we had last year). I called Lysander, and we got instant action and our service was connected in no time by a field visit from a tech! Lysander also stopped by our house a little while later to make sure everything was working!! His service was fantastic! I don't think I will ever call the "office" again! Way to go Lysander!

jrandall 10-21-2013 09:17 PM

We love our Brighthouse services.

e-flyer 10-22-2013 11:07 AM

We signed up with Paul who was in charge of the area south of 466A when we moved in back in July.

Brighthouse Cable Paul 10-22-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Lysander is the new rep for that area. He will give you excellent one on one attention that you cannot receive from any other channel of Bright House, that is on top of any exclusive offers. You can also search my Paul and bright house. Anything that is said about me should also hold true for Lysander being as he was my mentor when I started and taught me a lot about taking care of customers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by e-flyer (Post 766889)
We signed up with Paul who was in charge of the area south of 466A when we moved in back in July.

I definitely appreciate your business. If you or any of your friends needs help, please have them contact Lysander (352-414-6756). He will give them the same great service you had with me.