Another Vote For Hemingway's at Havana

Closed Thread
Old 06-14-2015, 07:48 AM
Veteran member
Default Another Vote For Hemingway's at Havana

We come and go here in TV with no predictable pattern. Whenever we are here we usually try to eat at and support restaurants within TV. While we are with the majority in praising Lopez Legacy, we have consistently enjoyed Hemingway's at Havana. Since we are south of 466A, it is Hemingway's that we recommend to most of our local friends. I was pleased to read Tom Holbrook's column in today's Daily Sun where he makes a similar case.
Old 06-14-2015, 10:19 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,774 Times in 3,642 Posts

Good to hear!
Old 06-14-2015, 11:33 AM
Veteran member

Hemingway's is my second favorite, as my first is always Lopez Legacy. We frequent Hemingway's as it is so close to home. Never had a bad meal there and you can get a nice, quality drink during Happy Hour as opposed the the bottom shelf drinks elsewhere. Prices are about the same. Life is too short to eat bad food and drink cheap booze, lol.
Closed Thread

Tags
hemingways, havana, local, friends, 466a, pleased, recommend, column, similar, makes, sun, daily, tom, holbrooks, case, todays, read, legacy, pattern, eat, predictable, vote, support, restaurants, consistently

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.