Best Italian Restaurant in/near Villages?

Closed Thread
Old 11-18-2014, 05:37 AM
Sage

Angelo's in Tavares. Good food, excellent service. Also the best Martini I've had outside of NYC
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 11-18-2014, 07:02 AM

Giovanni's on Wedgewood Lane is very good. Food is served hot. Always busy for lunch and dinner. Need to get there early to avoid waiting. Worth the wait however. Look for their coupon on the back of business cards. 10% off.
Old 11-27-2014, 08:41 AM
Default mezza luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedChariot View Post
There are no best Italian here in The Villages or surrounding area. They are all mediocre at best. Mezza Luna one of the worst. Management there has that Jersey attitude. I know, I'm from their area in Jersey. At that restaurant in NJ if they served someone what they serve us here, they would not be in business. FL just can't do Italian, I guess.
Mezza Luna. Totally agree. When they recently opened we had a major problem with our order. management treated us very poorly. more like who gives a damn. never went near the place again. And before anyone comments if we talked to management about it... we did the owner and his son... could care less.

new chefs 3 is awesome
Old 11-30-2014, 09:12 AM

Chefs of Napoli III, in the Wildwood Business Center on Highway 301 in Wildwood, has been open for two months and is hands-down the best Italian restaurant we have found. It takes a little more time to get your food, so bring your patience with you. Our dishes were brought to the table piping hot, even though it was a very crowded night when we were there. The service is great, the décor is very nice, and the strolling guitarist/vocalist who is there on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night, added to our enjoyment. It is at the top of our favorite Italian restaurants list!
Old 12-07-2014, 10:54 AM

We arrived at 5:00 seated at 5:30 small wait. food was very good. seating was cramped, booths were too small to many tables in tight space.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.