Bonefish Grill Fontina Pork Chops.

Closed Thread
Old 03-07-2017, 10:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts
Thumbs up Bonefish Grill Fontina Pork Chops.

Bonefish Grill Copycat Recipes: Fontina Pork Chops

I doubt if this recipe will be able to duplicate the taste of the Fontina Pork Chop I had last night for my very late 2-24 birthday dinner. We often have to wait a few weeks for various reasons before celebrating my birthday with some special dinner out.

Chris the lady server also did a good job last night.

This is really a quite good choice.

I will take a shot some time at the recipe but doubt if it will be anywhere near the same.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:18 AM
Sage
Default Revisiting Bonefish Grill. 4/19/2017.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

I doubt if this recipe will be able to duplicate the taste of the Fontina Pork Chop I had last night for my very late 2-24 birthday dinner. We often have to wait a few weeks for various reasons before celebrating my birthday with some special dinner out.

I will take a shot some time at the recipe but doubt if it will be anywhere near the same.
Had the Sea Scallops and Shrimp last night with server Carrie or something like (Kary?) that doing a good job like Chris had done a few months before. Did see Chris doing another section of the restaurant's tables.

Did smell those pork chops from the table next to us though and I had had to wipe a little something off the seat before I sat down. I assumed it was water and from the puddle marks around and on the chair looked like the busboy had been in a little bit of a hurry to get our table ready. So also a good point for Bonefish Grill.

They even had a doorman last night.

A lot of Bang-Bang Shrimp floating around that Wednesday night. Must have been the Special.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:01 AM
Sage

Quote:

Still love these pork chops.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:47 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Had the Sea Scallops and Shrimp last night with server Carrie or something like (Kary?) that doing a good job like Chris had done a few months before. Did see Chris doing another section of the restaurant's tables.

Did smell those pork chops from the table next to us though and I had had to wipe a little something off the seat before I sat down. I assumed it was water and from the puddle marks around and on the chair looked like the busboy had been in a little bit of a hurry to get our table ready. So also a good point for Bonefish Grill.

They even had a doorman last night.

A lot of Bang-Bang Shrimp floating around that Wednesday night. Must have been the Special.
Wednesdays is the Bang Bang Shrimp special day.

Tags
birthday, fontina, night, good, dinner

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.