Braised Onion Restaurant

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2015, 09:58 PM
Thumbs up Braised Onion Restaurant

Six of us tonite went to the Braised Onion in Ocala. It's outside of downtown Ocala. The food was so delicious, the service great, menu:modern comfort food and the desserts were OMG scrumptious. They have live entertainment on Fri and Sat eve. I had the Baked Onion Soup (one of the best I've had) Braised ShortRibs (fork tender) with house made mash potatoes (so creamy). My husband had the Onion Loaf (crispy and light served with a dipping sauce with a great kick) Beef Stroganoff (REALLY good). My diner mates: Fried chicken was amazing, Fried green tomatoes were yummy, delicious salad dressings, Prime Rib with great seasoning and so tender/lean. Side salads were cold/crisp with wonderful dressings. For dessert, many choices but we all picked the Bread Pudding. Simply divine with a great creamy custard and the raisins were soaked in Amaretto. Two for one cocktails, wine, etc and the Cappucino was great!! I'm definitely going back………….
754 NE 25th Ave, Ocala, FL 34470.
Old 07-25-2015, 05:07 PM

Thanks for the tip! Sounds like my kind of place! I love stroganoff and bread pudding and French onion soup is my husband's favorite!

Old 07-25-2015, 06:16 PM
Platinum member

The foods sound delicious. Will have to try it sometime.
Old 07-25-2015, 06:20 PM
Gold member

I was having massage therapy across the street earlier this year and discovered this place. It is terrific.
Closed Thread

Tags
great, onion, ocala, braised, fried, dressings, delicious, creamy, food, cold/crisp, wonderful, choices, salads, dessert, chicken, tender/lean, green, tomatoes, yummy, prime, rib, salad, seasoning, amazing, side

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.